Author Thread: HEIGHT DIFFRENCES
Admin

HEIGHT DIFFRENCES
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 10:22 AM

HI LADIES

ANYONE OF YOU EVER DATED A GUY THAT WAS SHORTER THAN YOURSELF?

IF SO, WHAT WAS IT LIKE?

I UNDERSATND THAT WE HAVE OUR PREFERENCES, BUT SAY GOD PAIRS YOU WITH SOMEONE SHORTER THAN YOURSELF?

PERSONALLY, IVE NEVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF DATING A GIRL TALLER THAN ME, IF GOD PAIRED ME WITH ONE, I WILL GLADLY ACCEPT, WHATEVER IS GOOD IN GODS EYES, IS GOOD FOR ME.

LET ME HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS.

View Profile
History
HEIGHT DIFFRENCES
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 07:30 PM

sorry kidd, i already replied under, ask a guy. that was :goofball: of me.

godlymom2

View Profile
History
HEIGHT DIFFRENCES
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 10:40 PM

Yes, I have dated a guy shorter than me. Not by much, but a little. I have found that if I am taller than a guy, more often than not, he is the one who is most "uncomfortable" (repeatedly commenting on how tall I am--like"are you sure you're just 5'11'" or a disapproving "you really are tall aren't you" ) and that just makes me feel "uncomfortable".

There are SO many things that are more important to me than height (a heart for God, for starters), but height does seem to be an issue.

???????????????

MochaDave commented in "AskAGuy-Height Differences" that many women prefer 6ft or taller men so where does that leave him. I completely understand where you're coming from...Since I'm so tall and many guys seem to go for the petite ladies, where does that leave me?

I know....people have their preferences, what can you do?:rolleyes:

~~KT

View Profile
History
HEIGHT DIFFRENCES
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 11:52 PM

VERY TRUE, THANKS FOR THE RESPONSES

View Profile
History
HEIGHT DIFFRENCES
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 04:47 AM

I am only 5'5" and for me that is adverage height for a woman, so I have only dated one man shorter than me my entire life. And like mentioned above, it was the guy that was more uncomfortable about it than I was. It turned out it was his personality that was a problem, not his height...LOL

~Lisa

ian777

View Profile
History
HEIGHT DIFFRENCES
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 02:55 PM

For the record - I've had two ladies turn me down because they were both very tall and towered over me.

Ian

View Profile
History
HEIGHT DIFFRENCES
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 03:59 PM

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSES FRIENDS

View Profile
History
HEIGHT DIFFRENCES
Posted : 9 Aug, 2009 06:18 PM

As Christians I don't think we're called to serve our own carnal desires. Maybe the mate God has for us doesn't meet our criteria. But we'd never give them a chance because they aren't "perfect". Well neither are we.

As for someone who is overweight, that's one thing I can't deal with. In a way, it demonstrates the non-repentant lifestyle of gluttony.

Am I a hypocrite? You could say so, but I believe we all are. I just think we need to stop nitpicking every little detail.

View Profile
History
HEIGHT DIFFRENCES
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 09:38 AM

For me, height doesnt matter. I am only 5ft tall. So the guys I have went out with have all been taller. I dont look at height or weight. To me its what is on the inside that counts.

God Bless

Brite

View Profile
History
HEIGHT DIFFRENCES
Posted : 14 Aug, 2009 08:35 PM

dont you think its kinda weird if a guy is shorter than you?.. i prefer a guy who is taller than me..someone you can 'look up' to:)..its just my opinion..

View Profile
History
HEIGHT DIFFRENCES
Posted : 15 Aug, 2009 12:27 AM

dear verda, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle

Page : 1 2