Author Thread: HEIGHT DIFFRENCES
Admin

HEIGHT DIFFRENCES
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 10:22 AM

HI LADIES

ANYONE OF YOU EVER DATED A GUY THAT WAS SHORTER THAN YOURSELF?

IF SO, WHAT WAS IT LIKE?

I UNDERSATND THAT WE HAVE OUR PREFERENCES, BUT SAY GOD PAIRS YOU WITH SOMEONE SHORTER THAN YOURSELF?

PERSONALLY, IVE NEVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF DATING A GIRL TALLER THAN ME, IF GOD PAIRED ME WITH ONE, I WILL GLADLY ACCEPT, WHATEVER IS GOOD IN GODS EYES, IS GOOD FOR ME.

LET ME HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS.

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
HEIGHT DIFFRENCES
Posted : 12 Sep, 2009 12:46 PM

In response to Legend's post: "As for someone who is overweight, that's one thing I can't deal with. In a way, it demonstrates the non-repentant lifestyle of gluttony."

Just because someone is overweight does not mean that the person is guilty of gluttony. There are numerous factors that can cause a person to be overweight. Genetics, health problems, malfunctioning organs or glands, clinical depression, medications, and yes, gluttony. While it is certainly your right to prefer thin women, you should not assume that all overweight people have no self control or a "non-repentant lifestyle of gluttony."

Now, as for height -- it doesn't make a difference to me! Of course, I'm on the short side (5' 3" or 5' 4"...depends on who measures me), so it's not hard to find someone at least a little taller than me. But, I know several happy couples where the woman is considerably taller than the man. They don't seem to care one little bit!

Page : 1 2