Author Thread: The right to speak in the name of JESUS
Admin

The right to speak in the name of JESUS
Posted : 19 Apr, 2008 07:16 PM

Hey young folks, I just want to give you guys a heads up on your rights. College professors are attempting to turn the tables on Christianity in keeping you who attend, to speak the name of JESUS or even bring a Bible to class. You have rights that are protected by law. If any of you have trouble with this, and even in High School and lower grade levels, Please contact the ACLJ and they will assist you in allowing you to exercise your rights as a Christian. Just google ACLJ and log on to their website. GOD bless and may HIS peace be with you always.

T:goofball:mie

ClimbCrew

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2008 06:42 PM

Agreed. The ACLJ is a good source for the protection of your rights to bear the Word. Remember also that the law is clear - You have the right to pray and express your religion as long as you are not forcing others to join or are outside reasonable disruption. Exercise this right! We are the salt of the Earth, the lamps to the feet of God... how else will those around us come to know our joy if we don't make it clear and apparent? For college level students, remember you have the right to equal and fair treatment as well. I suggest taking any upper level issues to an ONBUD or dean of a college. Professors can teach theory but they can't force you to accept what they have to say!

-Just a side note: ACLJ covered a case just the other day where a student got a failing grade because she refused to accept his policy that God could conceivably not exist. She got A's on every paper and every other test. In fact, people with lower grades passed because they choose to agree with him on the final test. The proffesor even told the class the only way to pass was to accept this argument! How perposterous!

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2008 05:12 PM

I attend a college that was founded by the Presbyterian Church. Today the faculty is predominately liberal and sneers at those students who have "blind" faith. The definition of blind faith is this: if you base your faith on only the Bible then you are not intelligent enough to even have your opinions considered. The real battle does not lie in the court room. The greatest damage is done by professors who poke holes in the Gospel (by misquoting or taking it our of context) and then uplifting humanism, Evoluntion, and then teaching the positives about other religions. This practice is more subtle than failing students but is far more effective I'm afraid.