Author Thread: Funny Experience at the Zoo
Admin

Funny Experience at the Zoo
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 10:50 PM

so my son (12 yrs old) went to the zoo this past weekend with his father. his father tells me that our son was reading all the information given about the animals. he discovered that many animals are in danger of becoming extinct. so he looks up at his dad with a panic look in his eyes :excited: and says, "dad, does this mean that we're not gonna have enough meat in the future?" :eat: LOL!!!!! :laugh:

we could not stop . :ROFL: i just wanted to share this funny experience with you all.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

tristan07

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 11:34 AM

At least they lived through it, man theres like, lions and tigers and stuff there at the zoo.. whew... scarry.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 12:42 PM

LOL.. gotta LOVE kids they say the darndest things..

GBU

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 06:04 AM

that's my little man....a comedian. :laugh:

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Aug, 2009 07:26 PM

That's so funny! Kids are so cute! They say the cutest things.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Aug, 2009 07:33 PM

I also had a funny expierience at the Zoo. My mother, my son, daughter and I went to the Louisville Zoo during our family vacation.

My mother is disabled so we had a wheelchair for her to ride in as we toured the zoo. Well, we weren't thinking about how the zoo had hills in certain areas of it. Well, we attempted to go down this hill and my mother was holding my daughter who was three at the time and my son was walking alongside me as I was pushing my mother. Well, we proceed down this hill and we are flying! I'm trying desparately to hold her back but of course gravity was against me and we made a mad dash to the bottom. I was upset because I was scared my mother was the whole time while she was clutching on to my daughter. My son was trailing behind trying to catch up.

Looking back it is hilarious and I now wish I had a camera so it could've been sent to the America's Most Funniest Videos!

My daughter is four and she still talks about it!lol.

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Aug, 2009 05:50 AM

i loved your story, lol. thanks for sharing.