Author Thread: Any luck
Admin

Any luck
Posted : 16 Aug, 2009 03:28 PM

So have any of you found a match yet on this site? Details.

NavyJon1986

View Profile
History
Any luck
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 12:43 PM

Not yet, i've talked to a couple of different girls. First one from Tennessee that didn't work out, then one from Nevada. It's hard being on the east coast when i'm actually from the west coast to meet someone who would either be willing to move around a bit or wait a couple years until i'm back in either California or Montana. We'll just have to see what God has in store.

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Any luck
Posted : 24 Aug, 2009 07:10 AM

I've found a lot that I could be good friends with....I've found a few that I could possibly in a relationship with, but circumstances/beliefs don't match up....and only one that has made me want to suspend my profile on here, lol...but as far as matches? I'm not sure...I'll probably marry the first match I find, but I won't know if she's a match until right before I ask her a certain question. It takes a long time to really know someone. So no...I haven't found any matches yet.

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
Any luck
Posted : 8 Sep, 2009 01:50 PM

I did end up meeting one guy and went on one date with him but it didn't work out. There was just nothing there. Other than that absolutely nothing! I'm not given up yet though. God is in control!

View Profile
History
Any luck
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 10:41 AM

I have talked to amazing guys on here...but distance is the problem. God has blessed me with some great friends on here though.:party:.