Author Thread: ARE THERE ANY REAL CHRISTIAN MEN OUT THERE?
evona

View Profile
History
ARE THERE ANY REAL CHRISTIAN MEN OUT THERE?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2009 06:48 PM

I HAVE HEARD FOR EVERY ONE PERSON THERE ARE ONE HUNDRED COMPATIBLE PEOPLE THAT YOU CAN BE MATCHED WITH

ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS?:waving:

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 06:36 AM

HI EVONA, WELCOME TO CDFF.

PSALM 118:26

�Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD. From the house of the LORD we bless you�

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR FIRST QUESTION, A MASSIVE YES,LOL. THERE ARE CERTAINLY CHRISTIAN MEN OUT THERE AND ON HERE. MAY YOUR SEARCH BE SUCCESSFUL, MAY YOU FIND A TRUE MAN OF GOD, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN.

I�M NOT SO SURE ABOUT THE COMPATABILITY QUESTION, SORRY I CANT HELP YOU THERE.

HAVE A LOVELY DAY.:glow:

tristan07

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 10:32 AM

nope. we are all mythical beings who left the earth many moons ago to populate the planet named *whyrtherenochristianchickshere?*

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 02:04 PM

dear evona,, yes there are christian men out there.. either you are or you aint.. theres no in between..

second one,, i have no idea lol

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 06:07 PM

lol alex!!

openminded2009

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 03:09 PM

Good luck finding one on here that can capture your heart

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 09:28 AM

I'd like to believe that, but proof shows things so much differently. I get really tired of all these online sites when women in general make it so incredibly hard to even begin a conversation. When you attempt to simply say hello, and all you get is read and the message deleted, it makes you wonder why women bother with these things at all...

It's a lot like buying a woman a drink at a bar or restaurant, and she doesn't even look over as if to say "Thank You",......its insulting..

openminded2009

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Sep, 2009 07:12 PM

That's funny, cause many of the "Christian men" on here are "looking for good Christian women" and find one and thinks she too "churchy", how is that? Sounds more like most men here are looking for "barbie". But it is all about preference which everyone has, but it's not just the women who are "shooting down" men, many of the guys are doing the same. Some will view you many times, attempt a PM, then when a woman responds, there is no response, uh huh?

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Sep, 2009 05:25 PM

yes,there are Lot of very good christian man right here,

I been Looking for a good christian woman and Family Oriented,for all of my Life yet,not Find,

if yor are ,Please Talk to me,

Be Blessed.

openminded2009

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Oct, 2009 04:48 PM

Maybe all the good Christian men are gone? I mean real Christians?

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2011 02:11 AM

Hi evona,

I believe there is some real Christian men here but when being real Christian means also that satan hit him/us.

The more right you are to such man, the more does satan wispher in his ears all kind of things, playing on that persons fear that satan have noticed.

For me that am looking for a man in USA and am from Sweden, do satan whisper often in the right man ears all kind of rumors about women from other countries like that is so hard to be together with me because of the distance, that all foreigner women want to come to USA because USA and the men is wealthy, she don�t understand our traditions, weak in English......and so on the list can be long that satan whisper

and if the man haven�t developed where he is in Jesus Christ or God�s plan for him�do he listen to satan�s lies.

To really knowing how satan is working make a pperson understand that satan is very fast and temporary in the way he act.

God tell us to be wise and wise is the man that doesn�t listen to what he hear directly and start to write to a woman and in time he will know if this woman are right for him or not.

We need to have some questions to make and things to write directly so we waste too much time on a person.

The first to ask is about their believes because that is the most important, if not on the same level in the same believe, you can�t move on.

I hardly write to man i the Catholic or lutheran church but if I read that we have much in common do I ask him how much Catholic/lutheran he is and if he can convert if we will be together.

In some countries is money very important for a marriage

( not in my country ) then is it fair to ask if he is comfort in money and he should ask if he is not so wealthy what she could help with if she moving to him.

I am retired but in USA should I open my own church and I breed cats for to get extra money. I am going to breed cats and preach in USA and as I am a healer do I count with some thite money for my church so I maybe can get wages or tips in the same time as I get money for kitten I sell.

Because I am retired am I not poor.

I have been married in USA but he was a cheater and I divorced him but I have lived in USA for 6 years so to live in USA is not a big deal for me but if all men give up on me only by reading my profile and not want to know me than I say to myself that he wasn�t for me as he he had no faith in God.

Accept that God will give you the right man in HIS time, don�t rush into something, let God work for you to find your husband.

I am so old so I should wanted a man yesterday but I trust in God and have faith so I wait for my man and work on to love to be by myself in this time I am waiting. Thank you God for giving me patient.

Page : 1 2