Author Thread: Stalkermaybe?
kyliejustine2011

View Profile
History
Stalkermaybe?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 09:26 AM

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I really need help/advice. I started talking to someone on here & he's definitely shaping up to be stalker material. He asked for my mobile number, & when I didn't give it to him he said "Okay, I know you will, just not yet." Slightly creepy. I wasn't online for a few days, & then he sent me a message spazzing out & asking why he couldn't find me & saying "I can't afford to lose you". HELP PLEASE, I don't know how to gently tell him that he can't do this.

explor_r

View Profile
History
Stalkermaybe?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2009 11:16 AM

I am wondering if this happens alot to others but, I have been here maybe 5 months on this site (the only dating site i'm on) but have been on others in the past. And in that time I have seemed to attract 3 of these extreemly desperate men who "have to have me in their life" & have extreem emotional problems & 2 of them were lifetime criminals who have spent all their adult life in the pen. I am wondering what it is that attracts these men to me or to certain women when there has to be the "right" guy out there for us who doesnt have these extreem emotional problems (which these men are not the only ones I've met on here) but the ones with the "I can't live without you" mantality when not knowing me.:excited:

Page : 1 2