Author Thread: Prayer for a battle
Admin

Prayer for a battle
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 06:00 AM

Hi everyone, I figured this would be a good place to request prayer.

I would really appreciate if you would please keep me in your prayers, I am battling a lot of personal issues right now and I am at a point where I don't know how to handle it at all. All I know is I can only hand it to God and let Him take care of it because I have no strength on my own to handle it alone. If you would just pray that God would deliver me from this valley of depression and sadness, I would be so grateful. Thank you so very much in advance and may He bless you all richly.

View Profile
History
Prayer for a battle
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 07:14 AM

my dear sister, i will pray for you. in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit...Amen. father God, i present to you my sister here who is going through a very difficult time in her life right now. she has no strength left. she's feeling sad, depressed, lonely, and i know Father God that this is not what you want for her. i ask you Lord, to remove all this darkness, remove the loneliness, sadness, depression, lack of strength, in her and make her new again. i know with you she has new strength, light and no more darkness, no sadness, no loneliness, no depression, she is complete with you. oh mighty, God wrap your arms around her, carry her, and work in her. i ask you to please place her back on her own two feet on firmer ground. thank you. in Jesus's name. Amen. Amen.

sister, please feel free to email me anytime.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel: (my guardian angel)

View Profile
History
Prayer for a battle
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 08:20 AM

Hi

I too suffer from depression. My life is pretty upside down right now. I have been on & off Rx's for several years, but for myself at this time I have determined to have God move me through this. A hard part for me is advice given by those who have no understanding of REAL depression, because they have never experienced it.

This morning as I opened the curtain to the sun and sky,

the verse Psalm 118:24 came to me - "This is the day the Lord hath made;...."

God WILL be your peace!

In Christ,

Shirley

View Profile
History
Prayer for a battle
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 02:24 PM

shirley, are you implying that i know nothing about depression and so should not give advice?

View Profile
History
Prayer for a battle
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 04:49 PM

Zoe

Not at all.

You gave a wonderful prayer.

I was only responding to the original request.

It does no good to click on "post reply" to the one you want to write back to. It just keeps listing our posts in chronological order. Another Christian website I use shows exactlly who the message goes to.

Shirley

View Profile
History
Prayer for a battle
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 06:21 PM

dear cinder, prayin now for ya..

ole cattle

Rocknhim

View Profile
History
Prayer for a battle
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 10:36 PM

I wish I could write to you, as I have a story that will wake you up from depression and restore your faith. How will you let us in that have some kind word for you if your age range limits all of the wisdom warriors. Open your mid and your heart young one. please write to me. i really would like to share and I hope to be of help to you.

Blessings,

Rocky

~ rocknhim

View Profile
History
Prayer for a battle
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 11:18 PM

"Lord Jesus, I ask that you be that set of footprints in the sand & carry our sister during this difficult time & that she will experience Your comfort & strength. In Your precious Name, Amen!" :angel:

Take care,

Janet

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
Prayer for a battle
Posted : 19 Aug, 2009 07:07 AM

Dear Lord, I pray for my sister be with her, Lord God help her to cast all cares on you, immerse her in Your spirit where there is life, and rest of soul. Rise up her spiritman, I declare a fiery hedge of protection around her mind& soul. In Jesus's name, Amen.

View Profile
History
Prayer for a battle
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 05:59 AM

Thank you EVERYONE for your prayers. I can feel them!!! I am ten times better! In fact, I posted a new entry under praise forum. check it out! =) God is AMAZING!

View Profile
History
Prayer for a battle
Posted : 21 Aug, 2009 02:59 AM

FATHER LORD, I COME AGAINST ANY EVIL, ANY RULER OF WICKEDNESS, ANY PRINCIPALITY THAT IS CAUSING OUR SISTER, DEPRESSION AND SADNESS. FATHER, YOUR WORD GIVES US THE AUTHORITY TO TRAMPLE THE ENEMY UNDER OUR FEET, FROM THIS DAY LORD, THE ENEMY OF SADNESS AND DEPRESSION IN OUR SISTERS LIFE, I TRAMPLE IT COMPLETELY BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB. MAY HER DEPRESSION AND SADNESS, TURN TO JOY AND GLADNESS, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN.:glow: