Author Thread: Are Men of YHVH to be sensual lovers?
Admin

Are Men of YHVH to be sensual lovers?
Posted : 20 Aug, 2009 01:02 PM

"ARE MEN OF GOD TO BE SENSUAL LOVERS?"

[Modern religion says, "QUIET, DON'T UTTER SUCH THINGS!"]

Why is it that Solomon wrote [below] of exploring sensuality in his SONG OF SOLOMON [4:9-13], if man was not to be sensual and experience the gift of sensuality with woman?

"THOU HAST RAVAGED MY HEART, MY SISTER, MY SPOUSE; THOU HAST RAVAGED MY HEART WITHONE OF THINE EYES, WITH ONE CHAIN OF THY NECK. HOW FAIR IS THY LOVE, MY SISTER, MY SPOUSE! HOW MUCH BETTER IS THY LOVE THAN WINE! AND THE SMELL OF THINE OINTMENTS THAN ALL SPICES!"

It is very clear that Solomon was speaking metaphorically, but from where did his example originate? From an indepth exploration of the being of his beloved!

"THY LIPS, O MY SPOUSE, DROP AS THE HONEYCOMB: HONEY AND MILK ARE UNDER THY TONGUE: AND THE SMELL OF THY GARMENTS IS LIKE THE SMELL OF LEBANON."

"honey and milk are under thy tongue?" If Solomon was not referring to tasting the saliva of his beloved then what is he referring to? And as for, "the smell of thy garments is like the smell of Lebanon?" If Solomon was not referring to the delightful scent of the body of his beloved, the perfume co-mingling with the natural scents of her body, representing an aphrodisiac, then what is he referring to, here?

"A GARDEN INCLOSED IS MY SISTER, MY SPOUSE; A SPRING SHUT UP, A FOUNTAIN SEALED. THY PLANTS ARE AN ORCHARD OF POMGRANATES, WITH PLEASANT FRUITS; CAMPHIRE, AND SPIKENARD."

If Solomon was not referring to an indepth analytical examination of his beloved, and of his being intertwined with her's sensually, during this exploration, then what was he referring to?

__________ __________ __________

DID YOU KNOW THAT YHVH GAVE DAVID NUMEROUS WIVES TO LOVE, AND FOR HIM TO TAKE SENSUAL PLEASURE IN, AND THAT HE REBUKED DAVID BY THE PROPHET NATHAN, AFTER THE SIN WITH BATHSHEBA, TELLING HIM THAT HE HAD GIVEN TO HIM SAUL'S WIVES?

IT IS TRUE, AS THE SCRIPTURE PROVES.

After David had committed his sin with Bathsheba, of adultery and murder, God sent the prophet Nathan to David, telling him, that God had given him other women, and that he was not to have done, what he did: "THUS SAITH THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL, I ANOINTED THEE KING OVER ISRAEL, AND I DELIVERED THEE FROM THE HAND OF SAUL; AND I GAVE THEE THY MASTER'S HOUSE, AND THY MASTER'S WIVES INTO THY BOSOM, AND GAVE THEE THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND JUDAH; AND IF THAT HAD BEEN TOO LITTLE, I WOULD MOREOVER HAVE GIVEN UNTO THEE SUCH AND SUCH THINGS. WHEREFORE HAST THOU DESPISED THE COMMANDMENT OF THE LORD, TO DO EVIL IN HIS SIGHT?" [II Samuel 12:7-9]

Notice that the Lord compares David's unjust desire for Bathsheba, in the face of His having given to David other women, and many things in life! God had given to David many wives, so there was no real need for David to claim that he was not being satisfied sensually, in his sin with Bathsheba! It would not work, and Nathan was telling him in advance, that he was wrong, and there was no excuse!

If YHVH had not given David Saul's wives for sensual pleasure, why did YHVH remind David of His having given Him the wives of Saul, after David sought out Bathsheba, committed adultery with her, and murdered her husband? There would be no need for YHVH to admonish David that He had given to him Saul's wives, if it were not for the reason why the Lord was reminding him of.

MEN SHOULD LOVE THEIR WIVES PASSIONATELY AND WITHOUT LIMITATION - for this is obviously pleasing to YHVH, AND BE ENCOURAGED BY THOSE IN AUTHORITY TO ENJOY WHAT GOD HAS GIVEN IN REGARDS TO THE HUMAN RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN.