Author Thread: Teenagers of mine
Admin

Teenagers of mine
Posted : 21 Aug, 2009 01:44 PM

Please remember my daughter 15 (Haley, specifically) and my 2 boys 18,13 in your prayers folks, the closer this Dad gets to the Mighty ocean the taller and harder the waves are crashing. Pray for me for their sake too please.

thank you all

View Profile
History
Teenagers of mine
Posted : 21 Aug, 2009 04:42 PM

dear jarr, sure will my friend..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Teenagers of mine
Posted : 21 Aug, 2009 05:40 PM

thanks cattle, knew i could count on you my friend

View Profile
History
Teenagers of mine
Posted : 22 Aug, 2009 12:07 AM

FATHER LORD, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL TAKE TOTAL CONTROL OVER THE CHILDREN OF BROTHER JJAR AND OVER BROTHER JJAR AS WELL. FATHER, YOUR WORD TELLS PARENTS TO TRAIN THEIR CHILDREN IN YOUR WAYS AND RULES BUT LIVING IN AN INCREASINGLY POISONED SOCIETY MAKES THIS THE MORE DIFFICULT. SO I ASK FOR STRENGH, GUIDANCE AND SO ON, AS THESE CHILDREN GROW, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN.:glow:

slj3_1

View Profile
History
Teenagers of mine
Posted : 22 Aug, 2009 09:30 PM

My kids aren't teenagers anymore,,sometimes I wish they were, but most times I'm glad theyre grown. Many times ,,even now I can't believe how far they have wondered away from the fold,, Now is the time, as you well know, to force feed Jesus. Your children are old enough now to listen to the influence of their friends, it is sad to watch, but I know you have prayed and will continue to pray that the Lord will guide them,, He will,, it may not seem like it at times, but He will honor your prayers. I just have to think of it like this,,I have a promise that He will save my children and until I see that fruit,,they are just gathering their testimonies. When He saved me, it was from deep sin, and I have a wonderful testimony that still encourages others.

Praying for you, Sandy

View Profile
History
Teenagers of mine
Posted : 25 Aug, 2009 01:05 PM

amen and thank you bro Kidd,

Sandy thank you for your encouraging words and advice too! Never thought of it as gathering their own testimonies, may it be His Will:glow:

View Profile
History
Teenagers of mine
Posted : 25 Aug, 2009 06:53 PM

Praying for them!