Author Thread: So, girls...
hernameescapesme

View Profile
History
So, girls...
Posted : 22 Aug, 2009 11:19 PM

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but does it bother any of you that you have to put a "Body Type" on your profile?

View Profile
History
So, girls...
Posted : 2 Dec, 2009 01:44 AM

Nope--it doesn't bother me. :)

View Profile
History
So, girls...
Posted : 19 Mar, 2010 02:35 AM

it bothers me when people put prefer not to say. If you expect anyone to give you the time of day you could atleast have respect and answer a stupid question.

Tiger1968

View Profile
History
So, girls...
Posted : 25 Mar, 2010 11:27 AM

The way I see it, God loves you no matter what you look like and any man that claims to be a true Christian shouldn't care about it either. What is on the inside is much more important than what is on the outside. Any man that puts attraction #1 on his list only has one thing in mind (and it isn't Christ like). I applaud all of you women who are proud and secure in who you are!

View Profile
History
So, girls...
Posted : 4 Jul, 2010 03:18 AM

its not about attraction being first, its about being honest with yourself and those around you. Also if its first second third or fourth you still have to have attraction in a relationship. thankfully the person that is right for you will see you in that way. everyone is a beautiful creation through gods eyes but that little bit that makes you attractive to someone might be that little thing that makes you perfect for someone ... its the same thing with height, eye color, race ... ect ... some people are really attracted to men or women who are taller or shorter and its not their fault ... they aren't shallow its just a preference ... so if someone put i prefer not to say on that, its just one thing that someone might want to know.

Blessd4Eternity

View Profile
History
So, girls...
Posted : 20 Jan, 2011 06:59 AM

It does bother me. I would go so far as to say that the "Prefer not to say" option shouldn't even be on there! I mean, you're on an online dating site, so it's a little disconcerting right off the bat, but then when people select the "prefer not to say," you immediately are wondering, "Well, great, are they drastically different then their pictures? What are they trying to hide?"

I'm all for honesty, people. Just be who you are and let the chips fall where they may. :winksmile:

View Profile
History
So, girls...
Posted : 20 Jan, 2011 08:54 AM

Hello pianogal, I've been on sites where weight is listed and I see that as a good option if people want to fill that out. Just by giving a body type doesn't say much. Most woman put something along the lines of average, whether they are 130 lbs or 280 lbs. Maybe if everyone gave a full body shot, then weight or body type wouldn't matter, just could see by an actual photo.

sally_rugg

View Profile
History
So, girls...
Posted : 2 Aug, 2011 10:45 PM

Not really, I think it's one of those many neccesary little things for someone to know... and since this is online and not meeting someone in person, it is neccesary to post it. I also like to evaluate myself and if I get to the point where I am upset by that question I know that I have some work to do. lol :)

Page : 1 2