Author Thread: So, girls...
hernameescapesme

View Profile
History
So, girls...
Posted : 22 Aug, 2009 11:19 PM

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but does it bother any of you that you have to put a "Body Type" on your profile?

holmeschick

View Profile
History
So, girls...
Posted : 23 Aug, 2009 05:24 PM

Yeah, kinda. I mean, I'd like to be confident enough in myself that it doesn't bother me to put that I'm overweight, but I also wish that I could put I'm seriously working on it, and have lost 40 lbs so far this year. And of course there's the whole, I want someone (especially a Godly man) to fall for me, not my body. But, whatcha gonna do lol

muggsy517

View Profile
History
So, girls...
Posted : 23 Aug, 2009 06:19 PM

I'm sorry....We are not allowed to discuss that topic.....LOL...I'm kind of curious as to Why you ask this.

I think lots of people are insecure with their image and being forced to choose your body type just kind of puts you face to face with it. I personally could care less. Like me, Love me for who I am, not what you wish I was.

View Profile
History
So, girls...
Posted : 25 Aug, 2009 10:41 PM

no it does not bother me i am who i am.l. if someone doesnt love me because of it they are not the one for me

GBU

View Profile
History
So, girls...
Posted : 27 Aug, 2009 02:44 PM

No Sirrrrrr!... I'm VOLUPTUOUS and proud of it:applause:... For if I'm not proud of who and what I am, I'd be saying that I was unhappy with whom God has created me to be!... I am very thankful for who God has created, shaped and molded for me to be, "because I was created for only one man".... More importantly, my man & soul mate will delight in the Lord and give him thanks, "for Him creating me")... :peace:

AnotherChance2*

View Profile
History
So, girls...
Posted : 27 Aug, 2009 09:11 PM

nope... not me anyway! I know I am not a twig and I also know I am a beautiful woman of Christ. Any man who mattered (or who wanted to be a part of my life) would see than and not care.

View Profile
History
So, girls...
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 03:40 PM

Another Great Fact:

This body can't get to where my soul can (and is going), for it's an outer shell and robe... Because to be absent from the body means "I'd be at home with the Lord"....

FOR MY SOUL'S FINAL DESTINATION IS "HEAVEN"...:angel:

(and the flesh can't reside there)...:waving:

AnotherChance2*

tristan07

View Profile
History
So, girls...
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 04:09 PM

ahh, I'm skiny, I used to be athletic and had a great build, but when my ex left I went through depression and didnt eat much and lost alot of weight. I't's coming back, but it's alot of work, I know how you ladies feel, it's the same thing to be thin as it is to be a bit over weight.

the thing is, its all about the heart, the mind, the soul, our fatih, who we are deep inside, our voice, the love we have for eachother, all this stuff, man we are all young, and eventually, we all are going to be shabby, wrinkly, flabby, whatever. It don't matter. God has a perfect place for us to inhabit someday, life will be eternal, perfect, and none of the worries translate to his kingdom.

We will all be fine.

Love you all,

Alex

trubeliever70

View Profile
History
So, girls...
Posted : 30 Aug, 2009 06:34 PM

no it didnt bother me. I tell that i'm overweight in my about me even though i have pic's. I know some dont want someone my size and the last thing i want is to misrepesent myself I am who i am an if you like me then thats great but if you dont then thats fine too.

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
So, girls...
Posted : 3 Sep, 2009 07:18 PM

Sure, it's a touchy subject. I suppose it's better to be honest than have a guy think you are swimsuit model material and then be disappointed! And the way it's approached on this site is way better than one site I saw where you have to give your weight range! That's totally not fair!

View Profile
History
So, girls...
Posted : 9 Sep, 2009 10:30 AM

It does kinda bother me. Like someone else said I wish you could say that you're working on it.

Page : 1 2