Author Thread: I'ts more like a sad Heart.
LindaM

View Profile
History
I'ts more like a sad Heart.
Posted : 25 Aug, 2009 07:46 PM

It was a complicated situation or perhaps Communication problems??? I don't know...I wish I could tell him how I feel. Why do I feel like doing the right thing just messed thing up? The Story is>>>>We meet while I was seperated.

He was very respectful and knew my situation.

My husband left me--- decides to come back---then he left AGAIN, this time it was for a younger girl.

I am divorced Now.

I know God only brings Blessings into our lives. I

am in love with a great friend, just waiting on the Lords Timing. He was working for Swift Transportation,.... due to life circumstances we lost contact and I really miss him.

Any Input??? Incouraging Words??

I don't wanna think about the shoulda, coulda, woulda cause it's too late for that..

I'ts been 3yrs, Love is patient... I Just PRAY that he would write to me!!!!Other than that I am Blessed and Highly favored, Always Linda

tristan07

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 03:34 AM

Darlin, listen. This isnt easy, it never is. My brother in law works for swift, theyre on the road alllll the time.

If it's worth waiting for, wait for it. If not move on, count your losses and call it good.

guy/girl stuff just flat out sucks. the initial stages are almost impossible to live through. take it from a guy who has been hurt, played, hurt again, yada yada.

you'll be fine, trust in God, he has been in the business of dealing with men and women for a very long time, he knows what he's doing. rest in him, and wait.

rom 8:28

LindaM

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 01:03 PM

Thank You Mister??

I don't know what the future hold for me so I'm just waiting on the LORD.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. (KJV)

I was thinking the Lord must be working on us??

He was so respectful and I really like the person he is.

The kinda guy what walks the walk.. ya know..

tristan07

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 01:29 PM

You'll be fine. I am, just rest in Jesus, and trust me, coming from me, that's no cliche

LindaM

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 01:37 PM

Sorry about that typo....

What I was saying is that My Friend is the kinda guy that actually walks the walk. I had since of Peace when I met him. He would Pray with me and we talked alot. He is a GOD fearing man for sure!!:hearts:

Very Very respectful to me, His words, thoughts, actions>

Gee, the only problem was I was still married...:prayingm::prayingm:

I also believe very much in Gods word, going back to face reality (GET DIVORCED) from a guy that really didn't love Me was what I had to do before staring any relationship. Lord knows I tried and I thank GOD for everything that I learned from that experience.I believe letting go of the past brings new beginnings..

I'ts a crazy story...I know but what is normal????:rocknroll:

The Lord is my King and waiting is OK cause I draw closer to him. I just think of it as "GOD is working in BOTH our spirits!!"

The truth is we must forget ourselves and draw near to him.

Thank you so much cause talking about this makes me feel better. I was beginning to feel kinda down.

LindaM

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 01:58 PM

Life has its Twist and Turns Alright, but is all GOOD!!!

My brother is a preacher, he dosn't know my situation but he can see my sadness, I't kinda like a spark is missing on a car and the engine dosen't run like it should??

My brother Quoted to me a scripture "A man that finds a wife has favor with the LORD.

I WILL PRAY FOR YOU>>WILL YOU DO THE SAME FOR ME???

tristan07

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 04:37 PM

Indeed we will, and I am sure i speak for the whole community when I say that We are here for you, to listen and talk, and pray when you need us.

Bless you,

Alex

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 05:30 PM

Hi Linda,

Let not your heart be troubled... this too shall pass.

Thank you for sharing your seemingly pain, but I think you are experiencing a need for comfort in your heart, being that your husband left and the guy you enjoyed for a season, also has gone away. Its just a a part of your "she-motions" of being alone during this time. Again, this too shall pass.

Alex has given out some really good counseling, and I hope you will take heed to what he is saying. You know, many times we rush into another relationship too soon, only to find ourselves in rebound-problems. When we start dating during the seperate period of a marriage and /or the divorce process and this is not good. This causes more" he-motions" and "she-motions" problems than its worth, because you only find yourself trying to make-up for past mistakes, or regain what you think you lost in the other relationship. Comparing him/her to the last him/her, or you began trying too hard to please and be different toward him/her than you were with the last him/her. Am I making sense?... Finding faults with the person or in things based on the past relationship which may have nothing to do with the present relationship. But, because you(generic you) have not givien yourself space or time to recover, and you rush right into another relationship trying to recoup, and not be alone, you still find that you're are not as happy or in love as your "she-motions/he-motions" led you to believe and this will take your joy.

I think you would do well to keep your mind as Paul tell us, on things that are true. things that are noble, that that are pure, things that are lovely, and so on...(Phillippians chapter 4) and if you make yourself content in doing this, you will find yourself thinking only on Jesus, because He is true, lovely pure, one to think on., and who will not cause you saddness or pain in your heart or mind.

Linda, You're young and beautiful, and God has more for you than a man who isn't loving you in all things as Christ loves the church. Why would you want to be with a man who isn't as loving and caring to you as you are to him? You have much more going for yourself than to be with someone like this, you should desire more in a relationship than this, and I'm sure you deserve much more.

Also, you may would like to ask God to forgive you of your sins. We tend to forget to repent daily in all things... and forgive others of their wrong against us. Usually repenting of our sins and forgiving others will change a sad heart, to a heart filled with much joy and gladness which only God can give.

You're ok, just keep it moving knowing that once you get yourslef in right relationship with God, he will bring you in right relationship with a man He has chosen for you.

Be encouraged and keep your head up in a good direction other than greiving over a man who isn't interested in you, if he were, your heart would feel sad.

So rejoice and keep it moivng:glow::yay::peace::dancingp:

Sorry, this is so long, but I had to get my say out:yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 05:37 PM

ooooppps!...Sorry, your heart wouldn't feel sad...

LindaM

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 08:14 PM

Thank You so much and Yes mam I do ask for forgivness, I was having self pitty??

I DO LOVE the LORD with all MY HEART.

I'm OK Now, Thanks angain for the encouraging words.

You are such a BLESSING...