Author Thread: I'm So Glad...
Admin

I'm So Glad...
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 04:03 PM

I'm So Glad He Looked Beyond My Faults, and Supplied All Of My Needs....

1. He gave me anotherchance2 "walk right"...

2. He gave me anotherchance2 "talk right"...

3. And I looked around, and He gave me anotherchance2

"love & live life more abundantly"...

I just had the need to testify about how Good and Merciful "Our God Is"... For I couldn't have made it thus far, "without the Lord by my side"... Is there any other wittnesse's "that can testify to that today?":glow: :yay:

AnotherChance2*

tristan07

View Profile
History
I'm So Glad...
Posted : 28 Aug, 2009 10:47 PM

amen big time, that;s off the hook girl

View Profile
History
I'm So Glad...
Posted : 29 Aug, 2009 06:54 AM

I'm so glad...

(1) that from all the roses in HIS garden, HE noticed one singlerose that needed HIS immediate attention or it would have withered into darkness forever...

(2) i'm so glad that he picked up this singlerose into HIS mighty, holy hands and breathed life again to it...

(3) for now the singlerose stands tall in HIS garden, full of LIFE, LOVE, HOPE, AND PEACE...

I'm so glad...PRAISE JESUS!!!

zoe (a singlerose in HIS garden)

View Profile
History
I'm So Glad...
Posted : 29 Aug, 2009 10:43 AM

Thanks Tristan07 & Single Rose... For when praise's go up, not only do blessings come down "but We Lift His Name On High" (where He truly belongs)... For I don't only praise Him when times are good or ruff, "I Praise Him For Who He Is"... Where ever there is two or more gathered in His Name Sake, "He Is In The Midst". I need Him every hour of the day, and His Guidance in every way!.. :glow:

I feel sorry for those that only praise Him when things are going good in their life (as being "sometimes"), because He's not a "sometimes God"... He's an on time God (that is worthy to be praised)... :applause:

For in Matthew 10:33, Jesus warns us:

"But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in Heaven"...

See yall when we get there! Halleluyah

Sincerely, AnotherChance2*

View Profile
History
I'm So Glad...
Posted : 31 Aug, 2009 06:08 AM

Hey zoe,whats up with that?