Author Thread: My suggestion to & for the site...
Admin

My suggestion to & for the site...
Posted : 29 Aug, 2009 11:02 AM

My suggestion to & for the site would be to have Gospel Music (contemp., Rock, Christian, and etc.)... "I would love to be able to enhance my profile with gospel music or be able to view other profiles with their selections of gospel music"... Such as Playlist.com (because it's a free app., and there's others too).

For gospel music has a way of setting the tone for the comfort & heart of spiritual souls (it expresses and feeds a certain soul food, sorta speak)....

Does anyone else agree?..

Sincerely, AnotherChance2*

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2009 04:09 PM

About music here, try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQzrqmcwg8o

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 05:36 PM

Wow, thanks for all of your honest replies:applause:... I would like to display gospel music on my profile, and visit other profiles with observing their taste in music (along with the possibility of being introduced to new songs that I hadn't heard). For music is creative, expressive, calming and in many cases "food for the soul"...:angel:

As far as slowing your computer down, "it wouldn't be a problem to those that aren't using the function" (and you'd have control in stopping or listening to the music on profiles that you visit)...

I personally feel that it's a nice choice and enhancement... Again, I respect and appreciate the replies and may you all have a blessed day!:waving:

AnotherChance2

Page : 1 2