Author Thread: My suggestion to & for the site...
Admin

My suggestion to & for the site...
Posted : 29 Aug, 2009 11:02 AM

My suggestion to & for the site would be to have Gospel Music (contemp., Rock, Christian, and etc.)... "I would love to be able to enhance my profile with gospel music or be able to view other profiles with their selections of gospel music"... Such as Playlist.com (because it's a free app., and there's others too).

For gospel music has a way of setting the tone for the comfort & heart of spiritual souls (it expresses and feeds a certain soul food, sorta speak)....

Does anyone else agree?..

Sincerely, AnotherChance2*

godlymom2

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Aug, 2009 01:00 PM

I love theoidea of being able to put a Playlist on our profile! Good idea, AnotherChance2

~~KT

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Aug, 2009 04:10 PM

Smile, "it's good to know that I'm not alone on this idea"... Thanks for your response Godlymom2!.. "I hope we get it, for I don't believe it would be a waisted function". :applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Aug, 2009 04:15 PM

By the way, it's okay if you dis-agree... I just want to hear everyone's thought's and opinions on the matter (with the hopes of us getting it, he he he) H a l l e l u y u r :applause:

Calling Out All Replies :excited:, anyone :dancingp::peace:

KenJ1

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Aug, 2009 03:23 AM

:waving:I think your idea sounds great:applause:. God bless.

Ken

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Aug, 2009 12:02 PM

But no trash music pleeze! like I read complaints about trash talk sometimes.

How about an only Christian music restriction?

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Aug, 2009 06:21 PM

Yeah...that would be sweet! It would put a lot of good Christian music out there.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Sep, 2009 12:28 PM

Yeah Bro.Dsterna, I feel ya... However I don't discriminate to what type of music someone listens to, "but I'd be seeking it for the gospel sounds" (plus, the music that one listens to, sorta reflects their personality)... So again, their taste in music would give you a little insight on that persons actual feelings and out look on life (sorta speak)...

AnotherChance2*

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Sep, 2009 11:41 PM

"You are not alone" by Sanctus Real. I have my song picked, let's get it going! Great idea!

TaxMan

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2009 12:01 PM

Since I have what's quite possibly the slowest internet connection in the world, I'd vote against that.

BUT, I'm known for being a selfish jerk.

:)

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2009 04:09 PM

You're not being selfish, my Internet connection is slow as well. I was thinking that the music would be an option, that is, turn it on if you like, allowing the site to run as it currently is doing--slow or fast, depending on your connection. So far, I'm in favor of the suggestion for music.

Janet

Page : 1 2