Author Thread: If You Want A Good Girl... You Need To BE A Good Guy!
Admin

If You Want A Good Girl... You Need To BE A Good Guy!
Posted : 29 Aug, 2009 04:24 PM

I am shocked and disgusted by some of the things I am seeing on this site. With the last profile I just read... It's time for me to vent... and offer some sage advice to those scoundrels out there who should try a street corner rather than a Christian site!

This is not the site to live out your "good little catholic girl" fantasy. I hope that I can speak for the other girls on this site when I say, we are truly seeking and following God, so we don't want dirtbags looking to corrupt us. We see right through it, so stop trying. Get your priorities straight, because your soul is in far more danger than your "pimp status."

Yes, I have been messaged and asked to discuss, in detail, past sexual sin. On more than one occasion! There is something seriously wrong, if you are on here to hear about good girls gone bad.

Also, if in you title you say you want a "good girl" then try FOLLOWING Christ. I've read several profiles, where that is what they want, but they go on to display on their page evidence of a sinner's lifestyle. This is not attractive. And we are sick and tired of having to sort through the lying sleeze who say they're Christians... or better yet, say anything, to get to us.

Look, if you want a good girl, then you see a difference between us and the world. Do me and my sisters a favor and go get yourselves straightened out first because newsflash: WE CAN'T SAVE YOU!

Now, as for the guys who truly mean it in their search for a Godly woman, who have fallen into the same situation: I'm sorry for you and I feel your pain. Some girls can be just as bad, usually worse.

My point, people, is that hypocrisy is dangerous. By throwing on the "Christian" label to use to your advantage, while living an unrepentant lifestyle... Your are storing up wrath and judgment, so try using this site to dig deeper and learn about God. Open up your eyes! See these wonderful people who have found Him and want to share Him with you!

And stop being used by the enemy to try and harm our faith.

Ok... sorry if it's a little crazy... once again, needing a venting session.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Aug, 2009 04:47 PM

Right on, girl. You tell them! Everyone who cries Lord, Lord will not enter in. You can tell by their fruits, whether or not Jesus is a person's Lord and Savior!! Ask the Holy Spirit to lead and direct you, and wait on the Lord!

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Aug, 2009 05:10 AM

well its nice to here a young lady speak like that,There is a lot of pressure on young people to be cool,fit in,conform..ect.keep standing up for yourself,and more importantly....Jesus!

In Christ

Steven

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Aug, 2009 11:43 AM

Hey, I am with you sister.

One time I went into the live chat and the f-word was flying with other trashy talk.

I tried to explain to the offender one-on-one a couple times that this is a Christian site etc. and all they did was whine to the group how I "was lecturing" them. The behavior continued so I reported them.

That is what you need to do. If someone comes at you with sleeze, don't reply, just report to the admin. and get them off of here before they offend others too.

You are right, you can't save them- and obviousely they are not saved, so toss 'em out.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Aug, 2009 11:50 AM

That's a great post! We all need to be able to stand up for ourselves and Jesus, and I think there are people out there who struggle with that. I know I do. Sometimes, I just need to be more confident and I'm sure I'm not the only one out there.

tristan07

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Sep, 2009 11:29 AM

I really am starting to wonder about the way guys minds work. I NEVER discuss or allude to sexual things in my conversations with folks on here, then again I am not looking to date, but even back when I was, I didn't.

I just wonder what is going through a guys mind when he thinks it would be a *good idea* to talk about things that belong at the tail end of a dedicated commited relationship, not in an emal to someone you are just starting to get to know.

Don't get me wrong, as time progresses and you actually have a freindship and are into eachother or whatever, certain things can come up, but not dirty details.

One of my accountability partners asked me *alex man, how do I know when the conversation on the phone is becoming inappropriate?*

I told him, Imagine your little 10 year old duaghter was within ear shot, and anything you would not say with them there..

Has anyone noticed how much pressure there is now adays on sexuality? It's supposed to be a thing of joy and beauty between man and wife and it's just so stinking corrupt.

The last two girls I dated, I never even kissed them. Not that I wasnt dying to, but I respected them too much to cross that line.

anyway, on another note, I must mention this, I have been on this site a year now (wow) and I get alot of emails and winks and stuff, but I have only ever had one woman send me an illicit message. Her account was deleted shortly after (oops) Do guys get this stuff from women on here? I don't?

ahh well, sigh, back to the grind.

ciao, lub ju all!

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2009 09:53 AM

hey thats some intense stuff right there I like it... there needs to more guys and gals with this mentality straight up.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2009 02:33 PM

I got to thinking about your title and did some statistics just based on people I know who are Christians. I know girls who are christians who generally go with the bad boy type because who knows why.

If you want a good girl... you need to be yourself. And if yourself is not something a good girl likes... you're not going to get a good girl.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 08:55 PM

Well I'm totally happy there are some good women left in this world. I started getting sick of it all and figured there was no point in looking forward to a future with anyone else. Now I re-realize there are people left who don't believe in sleeping around the first moment they can, for finding any opportunity to do so. Even with Christians (because there are some Christians with skewed values).

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Oct, 2009 08:15 PM

It is sad but I have noticed that young girls are treated with less repect.It is because some men think a young girl can be pushed around.Older women are more likely to slap a guy who talks or behaves bad.I have never been slapped. I Know how to behave,ok.:peace:

lyonessC

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jan, 2010 10:18 AM

It's hard to meet people with like views......thank you!

We all fall short of God's glory but there is something truly disturbing about how some people only want to deceive and disrespect. Meeting good men is difficult and frustrating.

I am a little skeptical of the whole online communicating, its so easy to believe the lies of others. To many people ending up deading thinking they met their special someone!! I just pray that God reveals people's true intentions to me as I continue to seek his blessings.

Be Blessed!