Author Thread: Prayer requests
Admin

Prayer requests
Posted : 30 Aug, 2009 01:25 AM

Hi

I moved in with a non-Christian 5 months ago because he said God was drawing him to Himself. And the Father clearly wanted me to.

But since then, there has been zero interest in God. I gave him a great bible and a couple books, and encouraged him to seek. But he just threw them up on a high shelf.

I tried to witness a couple times but got hostility.

And his best friend is totally anti-Christian.

He know I do daily devotions and pray, and listen to Christian music. Go to church twice on sunday. And I won't watch bad movies or tv.

Please pray that the Father releases me to live with Christians again. It is so much nicer to be unguarded.

And please say a prayer for Wayne's salvation.

He eats only raw meat which makes the kitchen a bacteria factory. And he is way too untidy too.

Thanks, your prayers are appreciated.

David

View Profile
History
Prayer requests
Posted : 30 Aug, 2009 06:15 AM

david, i will pray about your situation.

God Bless,

Zoe

godlymom2

View Profile
History
Prayer requests
Posted : 30 Aug, 2009 03:05 PM

David,

I will pray that God guides you in this situation. Hang in there!

~~KT

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
Prayer requests
Posted : 31 Aug, 2009 05:47 AM

David, will do

View Profile
History
Prayer requests
Posted : 3 Sep, 2009 12:04 AM

Thank you all very much !

I gave Wayne an open notice (that I will be moving as soon as led to clearly by finding the 'right' place to go to).

And there was no drama involved.

Praise God, this may go smooth and be a good witness to Wayne about God's providence and sovereignty.

Amen

View Profile
History
Prayer requests
Posted : 4 Sep, 2009 12:51 AM

Hi David,

Remembering you b4 the Lord, & know that He is always on time. I also ask that Wayne be sensitive to the Holy Spirit's leading in his life & come to know Him in a personal way.

Janet

View Profile
History
Prayer requests
Posted : 5 Sep, 2009 01:54 AM

dear d man, will do bro.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Prayer requests
Posted : 12 Sep, 2009 05:43 AM

brother,

Its always nice to hear about the obedience of the children to the Father, and you did! Waynes salvation is in the hands of God. He will send someone water the seed you planted and let it grow in his own perfect time . I praise God that as you heard clearly, you obeyed. His grace is sufficient for you... its preparation time. set your sights further brother..it is exciting!

God bless!