Author Thread: Has God ever spoke to you through a dream?
KenJ1

View Profile
History
Has God ever spoke to you through a dream?
Posted : 30 Aug, 2009 03:04 AM

There are references in the Bible that tell of people who have seen the future while in sleep. That God had revealed events that would happen before hand through their dreams.

I have dreamt dreams that are very detailed and often parabolic or metaphoric in nature. It takes much effort in praying and searching the scriptures for the interpretation of such dreams, while other dreams may be very direct and thus require only understanding on our part.

Have you seen parts of your future through God's eyes? Have you seen events that you might wanna share? Are you struggling with finding the interpretation of the dream?

Lets help each other to search and seek the message that God has hidden within.

God bless you. Ken.:glow:

View Profile
History
Has God ever spoke to you through a dream?
Posted : 30 Jan, 2010 07:43 AM

Hmm, this makes me wonder a lot of things. I have had dreams about end times, all of the people who did not make it, and ignored god, and people going to heaven and seeing heaven, seeing the streets, seeing the rivers, but never God's face. Just people running up to him and grabbing his robe and climbing on him like little children.

I never woke up feeling scared, but I have never forgotten about those dreams. I'm just stumped.

Maybe time is getting closer than we think?

Page : 1 2