Author Thread: heart of mine
Admin

heart of mine
Posted : 2 Sep, 2009 02:23 AM

I know I need to be showered with God's love everyday... that's why I want to know God and fall in love with Him everyday... but still... this heart of mine... just can't avoid feeling this way... especially when I'm driving... and in solitude... This feeling that I don't want to feel... but I must admit... that I long to be loved... I fell in love before but was cheated by the man I love.... I did everything I could to make the relationship work but it was one-man work... I gave up a lot of things and sacrificed even my own time and my time with my family... but still I wasn't enough... I'm grateful that God is restoring me... but somehow... I still feel this way... I still long for someone to love me... trully.... I don't like feeling this way... I know I have to be filled with God's love... why am I feeling this? Can I just ignore this feeling?

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
heart of mine
Posted : 2 Sep, 2009 11:24 AM

Well, we all have the need to be loved, and recognized my dear, this is the human nature. I think NO, u can't just ignore this feeling because it does exist.

I like that fact u stated, that actually we all need to be showered with God's love first. U need to come the way u feel to Him, and ask Him persisting to replace this need of your heart, and fill this gap with His love; until the right one comes. Surprisingly, u will feel that u're even able to give more.

First it might feel like u're striving, but certainly soon enough u will rest in His peace, and rejoice in Him as He restores your soul.

Stay blessed sister,

Phoebe.:glow:

View Profile
History
heart of mine
Posted : 2 Sep, 2009 09:44 PM

Hello Phoebe2! Thanks for those comforting words of wisdom... I'm relieved and encouraged..."the Prince Charming" will come in God's time.

Thanks again and God bless you sis.

Claire