Author Thread: Effective use of our Time!
Admin

Effective use of our Time!
Posted : 3 Sep, 2009 11:21 AM

Hi Everyone,

Do you ever sit back and analyze if the time you are spending every day is being used effectively?

I mean are you using it effectively for promoting the Kingdom of God as Christ commanded (see Mat 28:19-20) or for your own purposes?

Do you witness to people daily, weekly or monthly, if at all?

Do you share the Gospel at every opportunity or even make opportunities?

Do you realize that sharing the Gospel is not a calling but a commandment given to every true Christian?

Do you spend more time searching for a mate, watching TV or playing on the internet than you do searching the heart of God and Christ in His word and through fasting and prayer?

We are all guilty of this aren't we?

So ask yourself a question. Ask yourself... "What am I going to do about it? What changes am I going to make?

Blessings!

Walter

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Effective use of our Time!
Posted : 15 Feb, 2010 09:47 PM

Walter, you know, every day I wonder and ask the question to God "How you want to use me today?"

I go in anticipation each day to just promise myself and God that I will allow myself to be used to show God in some kind of way. When I go the work, I actually am anxious with some expectancy of exactly who God is going to allow to cross my path, and just what He plans to do with me any given day.

Not surprisingly, He does. I used to believe early on in my walk, that I had to know something special or know scripture back and front and be all knowing, but I realized that God knows what I know. He never puts anyone before me that He knows I won't bring Him the best Glory. He just knows I'm available, and I've learned to trust Him particularly in this area of being a witness for Him.

My task each day it to continue to be available for whatever He brings my way. Granted, you make some good pointed questions that do make for good self evaluation. Use of time... I know I waste alot of it. Lately, playing on the internet!! This site!! lol...... I'm cleaning up my act though!

Thanks for the post... I know I'm mucho late in responding, but I wasn't "here" when you first posted the thread! ~ GraceMae