Author Thread: could use some prayer....
Admin

could use some prayer....
Posted : 8 Sep, 2009 11:03 AM

dear folks, id had trouble with the hay baler and one of the tractors.. so got a good friend to come pick em up and fix em as i had a lot of hay already cut and was ready to bale.. so the guys worked quickly for us to get them back.. beins it was the holiday weekend ..well got em back and got that hay baled and then yesterday i was cutting more hay.. went to get off the tractor to get some nabs to snack on and in their hurry theyd not secured the top step on the tractor so when i stepped on it it came loose went out from under me. i fell headfirst into the tire banged my arm up good and my head took a good hit on the tire.. then hit with all my weight on my one knee , broke my knee where the thigh bone connects to it.. and bruised up my ribcage .. i ask you to pray for a speedy recovery.. i go back to the surgeon on friday to see if it needs an operation or not.. and that since i was just starting my second cuttings that we are able to get help to get all the hay cut and baled and home this year.. thank you all, and i thank GOD it wasnt worse than what it was.

. ole cattle

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Sep, 2009 12:27 PM

Oh no!!! I'll be praying for a speedy recovery, no surgery, and the hay to get baled in record time. I'm also with you thanking God that it wasn't worse.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Sep, 2009 12:33 PM

Hi Ole Cattle,

�Lord, our friend is asking for a speedy recovery from his injuries & that they get the help needed on the farm to cut & bale the rest of the hay. I also ask that our friend not suffer too much from the discomforts of his injuries & that the tractor be properly repaired soon. I ask that you meet his needs & we know that Your timing is best. Thank You for answered prayer; amen!� :angel:

Take care, friend,

Janet

godlymom2

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Sep, 2009 07:07 PM

Ole Cattle,

So sorry to hear about your fall/injuries. I will surely stand in agreement with you for a speedy and complete recovery.

~~KT

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Sep, 2009 07:28 PM

dear linnie, psalm and kt, thank you all so much.. youre a wonderful group of folks..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Sep, 2009 11:28 PM

Ole Cattle

So sorry brother to hear about your trial. I did 40 acres in the mountains with the tractor and all once, so I know the pressure of getting things done when it is the time to.

I will certainly pray that God's mercy and providence shine to strengthen your faith, direct your medical care, and get all the tasks done timely.

May other's know that our God is real... and intimately involved in our lives.

Bless you richly !

David

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2009 08:58 AM

Sorry to hear that, will be praying for u

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2009 10:38 AM

Ouch! will be praying my brother, sorry to hear about the accident. my best to you, heal up quickly.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2009 12:29 PM

dear david, phoebe and jim, thanks to yawl .. another wonderful group of folks.. makes me feel better already..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Sep, 2009 01:59 PM

dear friend, i already prayed for you and will continue to do so. thank God it wasn't worse.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Sep, 2009 09:24 PM

Ole Cattle,

I just saw your request and I'll certainly be keeping you in prayer. When you do the type of work that you do, an injured knee is a serious matter. And I'll be praying that you get the help needed to get your hay in - that's a lot of work.

Page : 1 2