Author Thread: fashion?
Admin

fashion?
Posted : 17 Sep, 2009 06:05 AM

Okay ladies,how do you like your men to dress,Im a jeans an t-shirt kinda guy myself,but i can get spiffy if the occasion calls for it,also do you have any fashion tips for us,Dos and Donts,for example;Dont tuck in your shirts......Thanks

In Christ

Steven

View Profile
History
fashion?
Posted : 25 Sep, 2009 01:11 AM

fresh clean well fitting do NOT try to act 30 years younger than you are with your clothes.

GBU all

View Profile
History
fashion?
Posted : 25 Sep, 2009 09:20 AM

David,

Thank you for the friendly advice as well as the compliments. I have considered changing my look up a bit. The only problem with that Is the fact that I don't like to stand out In a crowd, I would rather just blend In, so, I suppose that Is one of my reasons for being low-maintence....I like your suggestions though and might consider trying out some skirts sometime In the near future but I wouldn't make a habit out of it. I know I'm a lady, and I do carry myself as one but I have just never been one of those girls that Is really Into all the fashion trends..i just do my own thing! (ya, I know I'm weird..lol)

who knows maybe one day I will surprise myself and wear something that Is completely out of the ordinary for me! haha

Tabetha

Page : 1 2