Author Thread: fashion?
Admin

fashion?
Posted : 17 Sep, 2009 06:05 AM

Okay ladies,how do you like your men to dress,Im a jeans an t-shirt kinda guy myself,but i can get spiffy if the occasion calls for it,also do you have any fashion tips for us,Dos and Donts,for example;Dont tuck in your shirts......Thanks

In Christ

Steven

View Profile
History
fashion?
Posted : 17 Sep, 2009 04:52 PM

am assuming my preferences will not be a judgement call.

fashion tips:

never wear new tennis shoes (old too) when going out, like with jeans... get some nice casual shoes (leather good).

don't dress too comfortable. dress like you are going to meet someone special and put some effort in it.

No necklaces... if you must, buy a necklace for me;)

always be a gentleman, even if i go to the door first. catch up and open. :applause:

let the lady order first even when the waitress is not familiar with courtesy rules. if she says too much food, offer to share her preference, even when she says you decide, let her decide!

if you can't make the date, call the minutes, no rather, the second you know. and wonder about a woman who lets you walk all over her. i do.

always compliment how beautiful she is. don't assume she has heard it enough.

do something on the date... plan... it's too much to expect to talk for two hours over coffee-i might decide i don't like you - :nahnah:. ideas: miniature golf, zoo, artist's showing, violins at the mall, duck feeding on the lake, give her $20 qrtrs for arcade.

this is a start.

View Profile
History
fashion?
Posted : 17 Sep, 2009 06:07 PM

Those are excellent suggestions,Some of those i already do,I am also looking for some specifics on clothing styles and brands,favorite Jeans,polos,button down,shoes,get specific here girls,Tight fitting or baggy.....Tell us men how to dress to attract you!

In Christ

p.s.I usaully buy levis brand,505,501 ect...

Steven

Elisa

View Profile
History
fashion?
Posted : 18 Sep, 2009 03:12 PM

Hey there,

As was mentioned earlier, a nice pair of shoes goes a long way and let her wear more jewelry than you. Just not into the Mr. T., look even toned down.

A pair of khakis and a button down shirt is always nice, but jeans can look great if starched. No holes is preferred unless you are looking for the teenage crowd.

As for brands, sorry, I can't help out with that. The last brand I bought for a male was Granimals. It was really cute with a zebra on the front of the overalls. My nephew loved them. But, not quite what I would recommend for dating. :ROFL:

View Profile
History
fashion?
Posted : 18 Sep, 2009 06:14 PM

hey,I remember garanimals,those were awesome,you didnt have to worry about matching the colors,LOL,I wish they did that for adults,only,without the garanimal stuff on there!

In Christ

Steven

Linnie41

View Profile
History
fashion?
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 12:05 AM

As long as there aren't sweat stains under the arms of his shirt, his shoes don't close with Velcro, he doesn't have a swastika patch on the pocket of his jeans, and his zipper is all the way up, I don't care what he wears. Clown shoes and a propeller hat would be better than that.

I think it really depends on what you're doing on the date. If it's dinner, probably a pair of khaki's and a nice shirt - if it's lunch, jeans and a T-shirt work. If you're going crocodile hunting in the everglades, it really doesn't matter cause you're most likely going alone. ;-)

I'm not so concerned about what a guy is wearing. It's how he projects himself - I look for confidence (not cockiness), kindness, and an all over feeling that he is being himself. If those things are present, seriously, clown shoes wouldn't bother me at all.

Blessings,

Lynn

View Profile
History
fashion?
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 08:41 AM

To me, It's all about the way a person carries themselves...I dont really care what he Is wearing.. but I will say this, Cologne Is good! I could be walking around wal-mart or something and let a good smelling man walk past me and see If I dont follow! haha JUST KIDDING

I'm a jeans and T--shirt kinda girl myself...You arent gonna see me put on a dress to impress! lol and if I did wear a dress they wouldnt be to Impressed anyway because I would probably be tripping over my heels and making a fool out of myself...I'm goofy enough as It Is without tripping in some heels! lol

View Profile
History
fashion?
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 08:50 AM

.......... but, he better not come walking up to me in some ancient looking clothes thinking he is gonna be seen with me In public! lol

View Profile
History
fashion?
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 09:17 AM

dear tabatha, describe ancient please hehe

ole cattle

View Profile
History
fashion?
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 10:16 AM

Dear Ol' Cattle

I was wondering when the two of us would cross paths..I like reading your imputs on these forum post! lol Welcome to my world! haha just kidding

I am referring to clothes that should have been thrown away low like 10 years ago. (old and worn out)..those clothes gotta go! lol now don't get me wrong... I don't mind a man wearing ripped jeans.(I kinda like it) that's In style now days and kinda sexy (Dont no If i'm allowed to say that word on here or not but i don't know how else to word it)

Not saying that I care how long they have had the clothes..I have clothes from three or four years ago but there comes a time in life when we must let them go! haha

were clothing that shows that you actually care about yourself and your appearance.....I guess that all i'm really trying to say here but i like to drag things out a bit from time to time! lol

View Profile
History
fashion?
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 10:33 PM

Hey Tabetha

Just wanted to say good job on your new pic.

And I used to sell Lady's clothing when I was wholesaling for a decade. You have a very unique and exotic beauty. I would suggest you try some skirts, tops, and dresses with an ethnic flare (India and Asian beadwork, lace and silk). Not a lot of people can pull the look off, so you will find lots at a low price at resale shops- and probably never worn. They will really enhance your look.

And wear sneakers if you have to... no guy will be looking at your shoes! LOL

Just friendly brotherly advice...

David

Page : 1 2