Author Thread: You Will Get Banned Every Time
musician47

View Profile
History
You Will Get Banned Every Time
Posted : 2 Jul, 2021 04:44 PM

What is with the ladies and maybe men, I don't know about that one, but members here we will say, wanting to immediately rush off messaging into texting? I've had two women today trying to hustle me off here into texting without saying two words in messaging. This is a warning to all of you gals who want to this with me, FROM me. First, I will and AM reporting all of you to Admin. who want to scram from here just as fast as possible, to get on either texting or email with me. I reported two today who did this. One must've been ok, but the last one that tried this got banned.

I will NOT do this. I WILL talk to you for some time ON HERE ONLY, learn about each other, then as time progresses and we feel we can trust each other totally, we can discuss moving to another way of communicating. I am going to add some of this to my profile as a warning to all as well.

That is the key maneuver all scammers do is try to pull a member off here as quickly as possible into texting. It will not work with me! So if you want to get acquainted with me, let's please keep it here for a respectful length of time, to keep you from being reported and banned. I don't like having to turn anyone in, but to help keep this site the honest Christian site it was designed to be, I will do it. Our admin work hard to keep this site free of dishonest people and I just won't let this kind of stuff be gotten away with. It is not God's way, more than anything! Christian people run this site, and I intend to try to keep it as much as they want it to be, as I can.

Thank you so much, and God bless all!

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jul, 2021 05:16 PM

I ran the one's number that got banned on Google and it's been calling up a lot of folks, sounds like a robocaller and one source said it was an unwanted call. So sounds like a lot of robos are moving to dating sites, using women's photos and bogus profiles, since the FCC is cracking down on them.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2021 04:01 PM

Most likely scammers from Nigeria and India....

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2021 04:24 PM

Many men get Banned too on here.

Sometimes I will chat with a scammer for a short time. I know he's a scammer !!

I'm not a desperate women . I get plenty on conversations from men I know In Person already.