Author Thread: happiness today, men vs. women
Admin

happiness today, men vs. women
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 05:45 PM

research shows that men are getting happier in many countries and women are getting less happy. there is no real explanation for this. it has gone on for decades. men surpassed women aroun 1970 (this was the first year men were happier than women). what do you all think?:winksmile:

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 08:24 PM

I guess im glad im a man,LOL

In Christ

P.S Also I wonder about the research though,I cant imagine women in some middle eastern countries being very happy.

TaxMan

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2009 11:03 AM

Being in a mid-east country, I cant imagine anyone being happy here. Especially the women. And especially the men. And especially the kids. And especially...anyone who lives here.

It's all relative, though, I guess.

Back on topic: I think there's no doubt about it. Men are happier. Speaking from my limited view point.

:)

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2009 10:07 AM

dear folks, men are happy if they got a woman hehe and women are not happy just having a man. but yet they tend to need the whole package..

ole cattle

TaxMan

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2009 11:50 AM

I gots no woman. But I still feel like a fat kid with icecream. Life is good!

Maybe a woman would be the cherry on top. BUT...not required.

Sorry, ladies. You are expendable.

:)

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2009 09:20 PM

i'm confused. was this a question for "ask a gal"? as only men responded. If yes, why target a gender? there are other "subject" categories' to post to if one is not looking for a specific gender.

As always, i want to know where you got that statistic. So please give the source and if possible the web page. thanks. Once its verified, then i may respond.

this post has been on a couple of days, and possibly, we women are put off with the underlying suggestion. Personally, i like to focus on contentment... or sleep. :zzzz:

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2009 01:47 AM

sorry im slow to reply. I heard this the other morning on Fox news. The fact is that I agree with it. I think the reason is women are not living the roles God intened for us. we now feel we must do it all when really we should be a wife and mother. I think back when the roles of women were well defined we were happiier.

Sorry if I offend anyone.

GBU

Gayle1

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Nov, 2009 11:43 AM

There are more women than men, and everything is expected out of a woman, I am talking about the women in America of course. And that guy is right who said women want the total package, they want honestly, loyal, real love-the total package. and what is so wrong about that.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2011 04:12 PM

I think you're cute!

Len1932

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Dec, 2011 08:28 AM

Widower men are not happy after years of a happy marriage. I can go to the VA Cemetery when my wife is buried and see men crying over their wifes tombstone. Then when you check the dates of deaths the men usually last about 2 years after their wifes went home. Women often live up to 20 years longer.

Len1932

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Dec, 2011 09:43 AM

I am unable to write any of the ladies that have my age group up to 79 blocked.