Author Thread: prayer request update
Admin

prayer request update
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 08:43 PM

dear folks, id like to thank GOD for the healing goin on in my body.. id also like to thanks yawl for your prayers.. know that theyre working.. knees gettin better some. seems my ribs are the most hurtful still. very tender.. arms doing good.my other knee i blew it out years ago. so it was very achy to start with as all my weight was on it when i walk with the walker. it is getting stronger and my arms are too. so just takes time now.. hehe i cant stand it

ole cattle

View Profile
History
prayer request update
Posted : 6 Oct, 2009 11:08 PM

oh sweetie.... you are always grateful for the time you have... okay...there...just sent a prayer your way. We need you here to be the defender of us women folk. AND everyone loves a good cowboy .

View Profile
History
prayer request update
Posted : 7 Oct, 2009 03:36 AM

dear heart and golden,, thank you both .. youre too kind.. and golden you gonna make me blush hehe.. ty

ole cattle

View Profile
History
prayer request update
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 05:22 PM

Ole' cattle hope you get better soon.Keep up with the positive attitude.Do not allow any one to get you down buddy.I hope you heal quickly.God Blees.Let me know how things are going.

View Profile
History
prayer request update
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 08:04 PM

dear dg, thanks alot.. and dont worry i wont let anyone steal my joy for i joy in the LORD.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
prayer request update
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 09:41 PM

Just saw this Cattleman,

Sorry about your accident, just thankful it wasn't worse but bad enough, I know.

I am praying for you and thankful that you are a real gentleman cowboy that comes to the defense of us women when "rattlers" are hissing at us~~:applause:

I do take about 5000 IU of vitamin D3 for my bones since I ruptured my disc years ago and it helps a lot as well as all health areas. Also magnesium malate and calcium caltrite.

Godspeed on your healing brother in Christ! :purpleangel: joey

Page : 1 2