Author Thread: prayer request update
Admin

prayer request update
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 08:43 PM

dear folks, id like to thank GOD for the healing goin on in my body.. id also like to thanks yawl for your prayers.. know that theyre working.. knees gettin better some. seems my ribs are the most hurtful still. very tender.. arms doing good.my other knee i blew it out years ago. so it was very achy to start with as all my weight was on it when i walk with the walker. it is getting stronger and my arms are too. so just takes time now.. hehe i cant stand it

ole cattle

View Profile
History
prayer request update
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 11:13 PM

good to hear you're healing up some brother, it ain't like it was back when you were 20 and would'a been back on that tractor after a couple days being laid up huh? takes a bit longer with when you're a seasoned fella, plus those ribs take a good while to heal up anyway. just taker easy for a while, maybe the Lord thought you needed to slow things down some, will be praying with you still.

View Profile
History
prayer request update
Posted : 20 Sep, 2009 07:55 PM

dear jim, thank you bro. you are so right hehe..

ole cattle

godlymom2

View Profile
History
prayer request update
Posted : 20 Sep, 2009 08:31 PM

So glad to hear that you are doing better. Been praying for you and will continue to do so.

Be Blessed!

View Profile
History
prayer request update
Posted : 20 Sep, 2009 11:27 PM

hey ole

praise God your coming along. sounds like you got some soft tissue injuries and those can take 6 months to heal completely. just be careful with your range of motion so you don't disturb nothing more.

i pray that soon you will feel well enough to get back in the saddle. where the pain is tolerable as long as you don't think about it too much. so you can get your work done, brother.

God bless you richly!

View Profile
History
prayer request update
Posted : 21 Sep, 2009 09:04 AM

dear gm2 and ds, thanks yawl. i cant tell you how much your kindness has meant to me..

ole cattle

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
prayer request update
Posted : 22 Sep, 2009 03:34 AM

Dear cattle, so glad to hear that u're getting better ! Thank You Lord ! will keep praying for complete recovery.

Phoebe :glow:

View Profile
History
prayer request update
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 08:47 PM

dear phoebe, thank you so much young lady..

ole cattle

ian777

View Profile
History
prayer request update
Posted : 2 Oct, 2009 07:51 PM

Hey Cattle,

Just catching up on the forums - I missed this. So Sorry to read of your accident, but glad you're doing better. Did you get the hay baled at least?

Praying for you,

Ian

View Profile
History
prayer request update
Posted : 5 Oct, 2009 11:17 PM

dear ian, thanks man.. by the time i can do anything with my leg it should bout be all done if nothing goes wrong.. im very thankful for that.. i hate im not out there cause i do love doin it.. went back to the doc last week and says im healing good.. still no weight for awhile.. my necks out of whack also .. and my knee and leg were both broke. showed up on the x rays that day..all the way below the knee about 4 inches .. but the many prayers have been a blessing .. and the good LORDS been healin.. so i am very thankful.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
prayer request update
Posted : 6 Oct, 2009 04:41 PM

Aww I haven't been here in awhile, sorry to hear you were hurt cattle darlin, my prayers are with you sweety...

the Lord is good, he will never give us more then we can handle although sometimes it seems a bit much to bear, but look over your shoulder hun, it is the Lord who has hold of your hand and is helping you up.

For God said- I will never leave you, never forsake you!..He is always there to help..

Best wishes in your recovery!

Your Friend,

Heart _of _an_:angel:

Page : 1 2