Author Thread: Ministers. Women ministering on a dating site?
Admin

Ministers. Women ministering on a dating site?
Posted : 20 Sep, 2009 09:43 AM

I kind of have mixed feelings about that, but for the most part they are not good ones at all. I think it's mostly a lot of nonsense. A lot of the time that also has something to do with being a codependent people fixer(lol).

Of course, in all cases, if a sister sees that a brother is stuck and she can help him - with "a word or two" she should always do that. But if she thinks she is going to do a lot of ministering to him I think she is fooling herself and neither are likely to benefit - and if anything that is dangerous from a number of standpoints.

First of all I think a woman is delusional if she thinks she is capable of being a pastor to a man - or thinks a man is going to sit under her as a spiritual advisor. I do not even think that is even possible for the most part.

Nothing against women Pastors, ie: Joyce Meyers whom I like. But I think theres also very good reason why, if you look at her ministry, it ministers to women more than men. Things are out of order if a man is submitted to a woman as a spiritual advisor.

The truth is probably about 99% who are here (not scammers, liars, sex addicts or unsaved) are here to find a mate. That is the proper use of this site - NOT trying to be an on line minister , although almost all of us do some ministry here. I once met a woman who told me that was why she was here - to minister. I think she was rather deceived. Just my opinion, but she certainly had REALLY HUGE mental and emotional issues - although she was also gifted.

Many people speak as though they their purpose here is to be in ministry here as much as it is to find a mate. I think that is just plain silly.

I recently received

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2009 01:03 PM

Need to preface things by saying I am grateful for CDFF because it was what God used in large part to give me the understanding and revelation below. THE BASICALLY, MORE OR LESS ALSO ADDRESSES - ALL OF THE ISSUES I HAVE HAD ABOUT THIS SITE AND THE LADIES HERE...IT ALSO MAKES ME TO BE MORE COMPASSIONATE TOWARDS THEM.

HONESTY & SPIRITUAL HEADSHIP, DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN

The word makes it clear that Satan deceived Eve in the garden. It also says "Adam was not deceived" which means he chose to sin.Probably he did so out of his love for Eve - so that he would not be sepparated from her.

1 Timothy 2:14 (KJV) 14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

The lies of a woman come from her self-deception - whereas when a man lies it is more often deliberate.

Also out of a woman's weaker nature - she believes lies in order to protect herself - she is an easier target for Satan than a man - in regard to deception. That I am sure is why Satan came to Eve and not to Adam That's the progression of the fallen nature or carnal side of a woman. So if her mind is not renewed by the word of God - she is bound by dishonesty to a large degree because you can not be honest with others when you do not know what the truth is yourself.

Likewise to the degree that a man's mind is reprogrammed by the word of God "and Godly principles" "rightly deviding the word of God" he is honest - and choses not to lie.

This is also why Eph 5:22 is mandatory - not optional - that a man is to be the spiritual head of the house

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2009 03:29 PM

Yup ! Agree 100% wuth what you are saying.

EPH 5:22 and will add that PROB 31:10-22 goes well with this...If the Man is truely seeking a Marriage Partner.

But back to previous posts...I thought we were talkin about Women Ministering on this Dating Site. Totaly Agree that if that is what the women is wholey here for...she should seek another avenue...Hope there is no offense taken at my personal profile post with info...an then if there is...oh well...can't please everybody...LOL...

Here is a lil' info from the KJV pertaining to Women in Ministry. Oviously Jesus had no problem with it...Please read Luke 8:1-3...

As far as Man sitting under at the foot of a Women Judges 4:4-5 Deborah was judge for both civil & criminal cases. The children of israel came to her for Judgement. She was the chief ruler of Israel for 40 years, giving orders to Generals & all army. She did the work of Evangelist, Prophetess, Judge and Preacher. GOD gave her Autority over the mighty Judges 5:13...I should say here...that the point here is that GOD is no respecter of persons...HE will chose and call whome he choses...Its His words not mine....

Anyway I'm still in agreement with EPH & PROB...And always will be....unless GOD calls me to Lead a Nation into Battle...:boxing: I'l just leave that to the MAN....LOL...

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2009 07:55 PM

Gods Jude,

About the guy saying he is here to help other find a mate, good job:laugh: You should have a few of your lady friends also email him and ask him to help them find a mate - describing traits they want in a man which he could not claim to have. If he got enough of those - I'll be he would remove that statement.:glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2009 08:06 PM

ALSO GOD'S JUDE...

TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A JUDGE - AND BEING IN MINISTRY...NOT THE SAME THING AT ALL...SAMPSON WAS A JUDGE ALSO BUT HE WAS CERTAINLY NO MINISTER

MEN ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SPIRITUAL HEADS PERIOD... THE FOLLOWING IS A LARGE PART OF WHY THAT IS TRUE:

About women saying they want one thing and really wanting another - this site has made that very clear to me. I used to operate under the false conclusion that women in general are more honest than men. Actually, at this point I think the reverse is true - and by no small margin. Please let me explain.

The word makes it clear that Satan deceived Eve in the garden. It also says "Adam was not deceived" which means he chose to sin.Probably he did so out of his love for Eve - so that he would not be sepparated from her.

1 Timothy 2:14 (KJV) 14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

The lies of a woman come from her self-deception - whereas when a man lies it is more often deliberate.

Also out of a woman's weaker nature - she believes lies in order to protect herself - she is an easier target for Satan than a man - in regard to deception. That I am sure is why Satan came to Eve and not to Adam That's the progression of the fallen nature or carnal side of a woman. So if her mind is not renewed by the word of God - she is bound by dishonesty to a large degree because you can not be honest with others when you do not know what the truth is yourself.

Likewise to the degree that a man's mind is reprogrammed by the word of God "and Godly principles" "rightly deviding the word of God" he is honest - and choses not to lie.

This is also why Eph 5:22 is mandatory - not optional - that a man is to be the spiritual head.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2009 08:30 PM

SORRY DIDN'T REALIZE I HAD ALREADY PASTED THAT.THATS WHAT I GET FOR READING FROM THE BACK..ALSO SORRY FOR GETTING A LITTLE WOUND UP ON THAT ONE...KNOWING THAT INFORMATION IS THE ONLY THING THAT ALLOWS ME TO WIFE HUNT HERE-WITHOUT GOING COMPLETELY OUT OF MY MIND:laugh:

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Sep, 2009 09:54 AM

:glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 08:16 AM

Yup !!! I hear ya Brother. We be on the same page. :applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 08:47 PM

What a great comment on the Proverbs 31 woman. This is a woman who made her own money and provided for her entire family in many, many ways. She was strong, resourceful and talented. My impression of this woman is that she did not cling to, whine at nor impede her husband in any way. She did not live her life as a total dependant upon her husband. This is a wise woman... one who ensured that she had her own financial security for the future.

As far as men wanting a submissive woman, well... what type of men to women typically want? I don't want a milk-toast but I don't want some dominating narcissist either. I want a man that can love a woman as Christ loves the church and that's a lot to ask from men in this society.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2009 06:54 AM

There are of course guys who would just use those scriptures to dominate a woman. But the scripture indicates a man must love her enough to die for her "like Christ". But sometimes you have to be careful, because a man really might love his wife that way - and still be an imbalanced, whip cracking jerk.

The man is supposed to be the President & the wife the Vice President. He makes all of the important decisions but always consults the wife. And if they can not agree than she submits to his decision. That is how it is supposed to be.:glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2009 02:05 PM

Dear Lavender, Your post 9/29 2nd half...On the same boat with you sister...(Milk toast and Dominating Narcissist) Been there and done that an not doin it again...LOL...I personally don't believe its to much to ask for. The Father, Son and the Holy Spirit spoke it...Man love the women as Christ loves the church...So...We as Women in Christ most suredly seek this Quality in a Man as our potental mate...And when we find this...we would surely be more than Happy to be Eph and Prob women...I know I would...:yay: Do you agree or disagree? GOD's blessins to you lady.....

Page : 1 2