Author Thread: animatronics, robotics, and artificial inteligence
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
animatronics, robotics, and artificial inteligence
Posted : 28 Aug, 2021 07:59 PM

A few days ago I watched a video clip where Elon Musk (Tesla co.) was introducing a humanoid robot called "Tesla bot". Of course the concerning thing that people are concerned about is called 'singularity'.

The Singularity refers to the emergence of super-intelligent machines with capabilities that cannot be predicted by humans.

The way that I see it, a person can take one of three positions when thinking about the singularity. These positions are a person can embrace it (and try to make it happen), a person can totally reject robotics (and try to prevent the event from happening), or a person can responsibly try to guide and shape the formation of the narrative. I appreciate the work that Elon is doing because he seem to be trying to take the position that I prefer to take, and tries to guide and shape the direction that robotics is taking.

I thought that what he said was humorous. While explaining the size, speed, strength of the bots he said that the bots can only move at 5-8 mph (and then he added that most people would be able to out run the bots.) Elon also said that most people should be able to overpower the bots.

In case your interested, they Tesla bot is said to be five foot and eight inches tall, weighs 125 pounds, can dead lift 150 pounds, and has an arm strength of being able to lift ten pounds (while the arms are fully extended in front of the body). The insides of the bots are supposed to be similar to a self driving car. The Tesla bot looks like a slim man that is wearing a white jumpsuit with a black hood (from my understanding an ipad type of device is supposed to function as the bots face.)

As I have discussed in the above article, the singularity event is not a matter of "if" it is simply a mater of "when". So what do I currently think the world could look like in a few years...Well the Bible says:

Revelation 13:17

And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name.

...I would call that cryptocurrency. The thing about cryptocurrencies is you can have $1 million in an account but without 'the chip, name...whatever' you got nothing!

Revelation 13:15-16

15 And the earth-beast was granted permission to breathe into the image and to animate it so that it could even speak. It decreed that those who refuse to worship the image of the first beast must be killed, 16 and the earth-beast mandates that all humans must carry a mark on their right hands or foreheads: both great and small, both rich and poor, both free and slave.

Lets call the image mr. sunshine! It appears to me that mr. sunshine is some sort of a robot program with artificial intelligence. Maby your mind is playing the video clip of 'Terminator 3' where it is discovered that skynet thinks that humans are the virus.

Unfortunatly I can understand how that conclusion can be drawn. Quite simply for far to long human beings have been taught that GOD created the world so that human beings can pillage and exploit the earth, so one of the biggest threats to the natural world is human beings. I am not talking about the level of 'emissions' that are put into the air...we will discuss something much more simple. Did you know that on avrage humans expend 1.5 calories to harvest 1 calory worth of food (simply stated we have to eat an entire cow so that we can get enough energy so that we can have goat steaks for dinner). Another crazy factoid is that it takes something like one gallon of oil bassed products for us to harvest 1 pound of ground beef. I am not trying to take the side of the future mr. sunshine robot but I think the casual observer would see that the way that humans live life is unsustainable.

The proposed solution is simple and it is based off of the "New Covenant" that JESUS CHRIST established with us: (the antichrist system is not a hateful/vengeful system, the evil system just tries to bring harmony to the world without LOVE {GOD is LOVE 1 John 4:16})

John 13:34-35

34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

So if we start showing Love for our neighbors and the world around us, we will have meandered into a zone that mr. sunshine/evil antichrist system is unable to regulate.

The question becomes, what is a way to live in a more responsible manner? Well its called farming! Go outside and rake up a pile of leaves, then next spring (when all of the frost is gone) throw some old potatoes onto the pile and add a layer of leaves on top (potatoes are harvested when the plants die, and then you can dig up the potatoes).

With minimal effort I have just told you how you can be responsible for about 20% of your own food.