Author Thread: Do guys have to message first? :D
Admin

Do guys have to message first? :D
Posted : 24 Sep, 2021 07:42 AM

I am just curious, does a mature woman who loves Jesus more than anything would want a guy to message first or they message first too.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2021 12:38 PM

I think it fine either way, although I’m not sure if the vast majority of most men actually like women messaging first. In my experience both personal and from what I’ve read on the forum, when women do take the bull by the horns & send a message, what usually follows is radio silence…:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2021 07:05 AM

I have no problem messaging a Man I find interesting.

They usually respond in return.

There are hundreds of women on dating sites and Men prefer to pick their own choice.

However, many women don't want the man, who picked them so they both remain Single.

Some sites make better matchmaking.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2021 08:42 PM

I prefer a man to take the first step

LonelyWidow7

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Dec, 2021 03:11 PM

That's an excellent question. I'm not sure whether we are socially conditioned to behave this way or otherwise, but do fee uncomfortable with the idea of approaching a man at all, after a lifetime.e of being 5aught to be demure, humble and gene spirited. These sites pro.ote a more proactive, even aggressive approach, which does t sit well with me. Then again, both men and women are seeking g suitors,so perhaps the rules cha ge with online e dating ?

I would be interested in hearing other ladies thoughts on this.Thanks for raisi the point.