Author Thread: WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR PURSE?/BAG?
Admin

WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR PURSE?/BAG?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 04:57 AM

Ladies, just some lighthearted topic ...what's inside your purse mostly on a daily basis?

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2009 09:53 PM

it says a woman's bag speaks a lot about her personality....what do you think

to have a pocket book, i must have a bigger bag. but pocket book comes in handy while waiting in a queue or in the bank....or waiting for someone.. to be able to channel our attention makes the waiting less stressful.

and to have a pharmacy...just kidding... Before accupuncture, i used to have migraine headache and I will never go out without pain reliever and for nausea in my purse...

Your thoughts?

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Sep, 2009 07:26 AM

I do think that a woman's purse says a lot about her personality. It also says a lot about her daily life. My purse contents have changed considerably over the years, especially as I went from highschooler, to college student, to grad student, to college teacher.

I think that currently my purse says that I'm a prepared type of person. I'm also organized, because I manage to keep everything in a small purse, and keep it where I can find it quickly.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Sep, 2009 07:54 AM

beth,

I do have a tiny USB in my bag but what is a random jump drive?

and has anyone told you that you have a resemblance to drew B? or is it just my eyes?.

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Sep, 2009 09:07 AM

A random jump drive is a tiny USB drive! I call them different things at different times: flash drive, jump drive, thumb drive...I'm sure there is a proper name for such things, and I'm sure there is probably a difference in all that I just named, I just have no clue what that difference is!

Resemblance to drew B...who's drew B? Drew Barrymore? No one has ever said I look like her, but I'd take it as a compliment!

jo_numba5

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2009 11:26 PM

if i have it on me usually the kitchen sink. Seriously i have everything but an ink pen in my purse

Page : 1 2