Author Thread: I don’t want to date someone over 40, 50, 60, 70, or 80 and above
Admin

I don’t want to date someone over 40, 50, 60, 70, or 80 and above
Posted : 4 Nov, 2021 08:42 PM

Why? Because I’m not that old. I’m 30. And I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gotten messages on here from women that are way above my age. I don’t mind 35, a little over is okay I guess, but I can’t stand it when I keep getting messages from older women nonstop and asking me very inappropriate questions. This needs to stop.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Nov, 2021 11:00 PM

You can decide yourself the age range of women that you want to allow to contact you. You do it under "account settings" and "contact preferences" Where you can choose "people may only contact me if they are between xx and xy age"

It has worked wonders for me!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Apr, 2023 04:32 PM

Yes, Do not offend people for contacting you when under account settings you choose "Any age". More over, writing people is not dating them. Some people here just want a good conversation and some people like a good conversation, so this format is a great way for a good conversation with all people all ages. But indeed, you can limit the age by your preferences under account settings.