Losing Hope in Online Dating
Posted : 27 Apr, 2024 08:09 AM

I think of the movie "Grumpy Old Men"

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Do Not Read‼️‼️‼️
Posted : 27 Apr, 2024 07:20 AM

Job 33:14-19

For God does speak—now one way, now another—though no one perceives it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds, he may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings, to turn them from wrongdoing and keep them from pride, to preserve them from the pit, their lives from perishing by the sword. “Or someone may be chastened on a bed of pain with constant distress in their bones.

Acts 2:17

In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

God speaks to us one way and another, but we are dull and doesn't register, so we refer to the Bible instead for our guidance and we still are lost. We are not very insightful. Some do better at following the promptings of the spirit than others. But definitely God does speak.

Psalm 94:9

Does he who fashioned the ear not hear? Does he who formed the eye not see?

So also, THE ONE who formed the mouth does speak. But he does not choose to speak in plain English to all us.

Those to whom God speaks directly with a direct word from God are held to higher accountability. THE WATCHMAN is held to account. We may be more like Jonah running from the job.

Definitely God speaks. What do we do with the word we get?

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Posted : 27 Apr, 2024 06:47 AM

You are still a favorable age and have a huge favorites list. If you are not finding it here and you are concerned about passing the blossom of your youth and favorability for marriage, you should do as Moonlight suggests and look at other dating sites as well. You may enjoy success at another site. Who knows? You may be blessed through another site.

You can FIND "THE ONE".

You still have youth to your favor.

But what do you want?

1 Corinthians 7:32-35, as Paul writes, "I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord’s affairs—how he can please the Lord.

But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world—how he can please his wife— and his interests are divided. An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the Lord’s affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit. But a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world—how she can please her husband. I am saying this for your own good, not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the Lord."

So it is greatly up to you.

Paul thinks widows are happier to remain as they are. I think many people are more happy single. Too much a gamble the marriage thing. Does it draw one closer to God or further away? But you could be happy with your decision either way.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Its either GOD...or the love of money.
Posted : 27 Apr, 2024 06:25 AM

I agree with you there.

TRUE! Trump in not perfect. But I rather vote for NOT PERFECT TRUMP than NOT PERFECT BIDEN, PELOSI, HARRIS, SCHUMER or HILLARY.

Trump is grossly flawed. But the gross flaws of these others grossly out measure his.

I look at policy and I just can't stomach some. These omnibus bills are terrible and a great wickedness to the American people. We should have single subject bills that better represent the American people. Politicians should hash out single subject bills. Somethings should forthrightly never be paid for by the American taxpayer.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Be consistent
Posted : 26 Apr, 2024 07:30 PM

I choose to bless Israel and also give my stipends to pro-life causes and to the likes of C-Fam which challenges radical policies which the UN is trying to pass as global law.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Be consistent
Posted : 26 Apr, 2024 07:23 PM

I like DeSantis. Though I felt he was overboard on death sentence. He would have child molesters executed. While some will agree with this, I find it extreme, and often people are falsely accused. So, someone get the death penalty for something they did not do just because of being wrongly accused. That is wrong! I think he is a good governor. I think we need him in the White House. Still good he's in Florida.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Posted : 26 Apr, 2024 07:11 PM

I've been on this site for a while now." That's for sure! " and really am not meeting anyone" Ditto marks!

"I am thinking of just deleting this app" That is up to you.

We are more promising when we are in our prime.

I am further from perfect with every day I age. We do not become more desirable with time. I am getting to the age of "why bother?" This is true for women too. If you don't have a husband by age 40, why bother? But to each his own. We all question being on these sites, but here we are anyway.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 04:25 PM

Yes, Donald Trump is a better Top Dog than some other Top Dogs.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 04:22 PM

Romans 7:25

Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10