Author Thread: He descended,futher,rose,descended,ascended,and coming
hedgedweller

View Profile
History
He descended,futher,rose,descended,ascended,and coming
Posted : 11 May, 2008 04:41 AM

christ came from heaven by the over shadowing of mary by the power of the holy ghost, died on the cross, descended to hell and preached to souls that were in prison, rose from the dead, walked on earth and talked to mary, went back to heaven to present his own blood on the mercy seat, came back to earth and eat with his disciples, stayed many days, then ascended to heaven,, and is coming back again,,,,,,

It that true,,,,,, of course it is,,,,, www.got your back on free christian dating,,,,,smile,,,,, hedgedweller,,,,,:rolleyes:

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2008 12:04 PM

Actually that is not accurate. After Jesus resurrected and spent time with His disciples, He did not go to heaven to sprinkle His blood on the mercy seat and then came back down and the went back up. You would have to demonstrate this from scripture and I do not believe there is any to infer such a conclusion. Jesus only ascended one time to heaven and there He will remain until it is time to restore His Kingdom after the Tribulation.

Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

This is a very profound statement concerning the return of Jesus. According to this passage Jesus cannot leave Heaven UNTIL it is time to restore ALL things which God has spoken through all of His holy Prophets since the world began.

What were the Prophets speaking of since the world began regard the restitution of all things? It is Christ's Kingdom. It is then that ALL things are restored unto Christ when He takes His place upon His throne in the Kingdom here on Earth. That has been the main theme throughout the Bible, cover to cover.

Blessings!

In Christ,

Walter

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2008 10:34 PM

hi Walter4U, here is the post from; Touch me not Mary,why? The answer.

Here you will see that christ went to heaven after he rose from the dead, then came back, then ascended through the clouds as you say. He plainly told mary to go tell his disciples he had to go to the father. I he wasnt going right then why didnt he tell his disciples himself? The following scritures will tell you why.

this is why!

1st off, the high priest in the old testament and under the law was suppose to wash the lamb sacrifice and himself at the brazen laver before going to present a sin offering for the people. After that If either ((WAS TOUCHED )) it was considered unclean and rejected by god.

When Jesus died he was our sin offering and our High Priest according to Hebrews chapter 9:7 -15 But into the second went the high priest alone once every year,( not without blood ), which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:,,, 8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, Christ had not yet died.

Heb 9: 9 Which THE OLD was ((a figure for the time )), ,, a figure of what was to come and of what would happen

11But Christ being come an high priest ,,,,

Hebrews 9:12 But Christ, by (( his own blood )) (( he entered in once into the holy place)),(( having obtained eternal redemption for us,,,,,,,,,,So by his own blood he entered into the holy place and put his blood on the mercy seat as the first high Priest had done that we would have eternal redemption and sacrifice.

So he was the Passover lamb, the sin sacrifice, ((and)) he was our better High Priest.

heb 11:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit (( Offered Himself )) ((without spot to God)), See he went to heaven to ((*offer himself )),

(( without spot)). 15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament,

Recap,,,

Hebrew 9:7 So he offered for himself,

Hebrew 9:9 the first was a figure of that to come,

Hebrew 9:11, he became our high priest,

Hebrew 9:12 by his own blood,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he entered into the holy place

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,obtained the eternal sacrifice, himself,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,by becoming our sin offering,,,,,,

Hebrews 9:14. through the spirit,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He offered himself,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,without spot!!!,,,,,,

This is how we know he went to heaven after the ressurection in the garden.

He told Mary I have not yet ascended to my father. And go tell my disciples that I go to my father. pretty plain.

And he said Mary do not to touch me , Why? When 8 days later he told Thomas to touch his hand and thrust them into his side.

Answer; No one is suppose to touch the high priest or the sacrificial lamb( sin offering) before the priest, blood or lamb was presented to God and placed on the altar and mercy seat.

All the types and shadows that Christ fulfilled is perfect. Christ came to fulfill the law not break it. He couldn�t be touched by anyone because the gift and sacrifice would be contaminated. He had to go to heaven as a clean sacrifice

without SPOT, untouched by sinful human hands. You can read more about this in the laws of purification and seperation in Lev. about being washed, not touched, clean and set apart.

Jesus our High Priest, presented his own blood heb 9:12

(the sacrifice) on that mercy seat, ((once)), for all time so that we can come boldly before the throne of GRACE in the time of need.

Last part,, this is so cool.

John 20:17Jesus saith unto her ( Mary), Touch me not;,, for I am not yet ascended to my Father:,,,, but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father,

So to offer his own blood on the mercy seat as hebrews said in verse12 and 14.he could not be touched by any man or woman, (enter) (Mary).

. We know he had not been to heaven when he talked to Mary in the garden for(( he had just rose from the dead)) after being there in hell for three days and three nights preaching to the imprisoned souls.

. Remember it was early in the morning the same day he rose when he saw Mary.

Now 8 days later when he seen The disciples in the house he told Thomas to touch him and thrust his fingers into his side.

Ask your self why he told Mary not to touch him and for Thomas to touch him 8 days later?

Also he is no longer telling anyone he must go to the father, why? Because he had already been there.

Also He no longer was telling anyone not to touch him, why? Because he had went to the mercy seat during the sevens days of seperation he was gone from the time of the Garden ressurection to the next time he showed up at the disciples house.

John 20:27, Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. So now we see him asking to be touched where AS 8 days before he told Mary not to touch him.

According to the Laws of purification concerning the high priest in Lev.

This tells me he had not been to the father in the garden and had been to the father and mercy seat when he seen Thomas 8 days later and he told Mary

(TOUCH ME NOT;,,

FOR I AM NOT YET ASCENDED TO MY FATHER:,,,,

BUT GO TO MY DISCIPLES,

and SAY UNTO THEM,

I ASCEND UNTO MY FATHER,

,,,, See, See,,!!

Jesus told Thomas,in Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: ((handle me, and see)); for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Jesus was resurrected a total of 40 days before his finale ascension.

Ressurection,,,,,,, 1 day

time of separation, 7 days

Days on earth,,,,,, 40 days

Total,,,,,,,,,,= ,,,, 48 days

the day of Pentecost followed two days later.

Pente means 50,

Pentecost was 50 days after the ascension.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,, God bless,,,,,,,,,,, hedgedweller,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2008

So to keep with the law which he never broke he could not be touched,

he was our sacrifice,

our lamb,

our better high priest,,,,

None of those things could be touch before the blood hit the mercy seat.

We really dont know but he could have been traversing back and forth everytime he disappeared from someone between the 8th day and 48th day. He was in his glorified state then. just like the angels of god now.

I believe we serve a great God that is not bound to any limits of this world.

keep on keeping on my friend ,, God is good,,,, god love and bless you

THANKS for responding,,, Walter4 U

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2008 02:16 AM

walter4u, this also goes along with what I was saying about the priest

2 Chronicles 35:17

And the children of Israel that were present kept the passover at that time, and the feast of unleavened bread seven days.

2 Chronicles 35:16-18 (in Context) 2 Chronicles 35 (Whole Chapter)

Ezekiel 45:21

In the first month, in the fourteenth day of the month, ye shall have the passover, a feast of seven days; unleavened bread shall be eaten.

So the high priest could be touched for the time during the feast of passover or days of unleaven bread witch is seven days.

This is the same amount of time Jesus wasa gone from the earth and was not seen from day 1 to day 8. We know that on the final day the high priest would into the holy place and offer his blood on the mercy seat and then passover was finished.

Jesus told mary dont touch me for i have yet to ascend to my father, and you also go tell my disciples I go to my father.

*8 days later he showed up and said touch me.

Hebrews 9:12 was finished.

Just a wonderful thought that our god could be that perfect.

Just like the children of (Isreal was in bondage in eygpt for 430 years as the profit had said when Moses came along and delivered them,,, our god is AMAZING

SJC1985

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2008 01:56 PM

Hedgedweller,

I have never read or heard about Jesus going to hell to preach to the unbelievers. Is that some type of figurative language that represents something that Jesus did?

SJC1985

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2008 03:43 PM

spirits in prison; 20Which sometime were disobedient, so Jesus went to reveal himself to them,,,,,, can you imagine how wounderful it was for jesus to tell moses,,,, I AM THE ROCK that followed you in the wilderness,,,,, and you did eat manna in the wilderness but I am the manna that came down from god and you shall not die if you eat this bread,,,, praise god,,,, he had to tell them im not only the rock but the water of life,,,, im the wheel in the middle of the wheel,,, ezekiel,,,, im the horn of jacob,,,,, im the passover lamb, Moses,,,,,,,, I am the tree of life Adam ,,,,,The water of life ,,,,,, The bread of life,,, etc. Everyone that was dead was in that meeting,,, praise his mighty name,,,,,,, ) 1 peter 3;19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; so you see,,, they were being held in prison,,, because they could not go to heaven with the blood of bulls and goats,,, that just covered there sins,,,, but his blood washed them away,,,,when he arose three days later,,,,, the ones who believed in abrahams bosome rose with him,,,,,,,on the third day according to scripture and was seen by many people for days,,,,, , So, he went to preach to the captive souls,,,,,spirits in prison,,, men that were dead,,, no,,, not the ones here on earth but in hell as 1 peter 4;6 says ,, the ones who were dead,,,,,or abrahams bosom,,,, even jonah prayed in his book and said earths bars were around him,,,,,, most people say jonah survived for three days in the belly of the fish,,,,, thats not true,,,,,, jonah died in the fish\'s belly like jesus died on the cross,,,,,, his prayer was made from hell or death,,,,, go back and read his prayer,,,,,, he is a type and shadow of christ,,,,, and he was there and dead for three days as christ was dead and there for three days,,,, he was spit out on the shore,,, fully ready to carry out his mission,,,,, as christ came forth from the dead to fullfil his mission,,,,,, keeping jonah alive in the fishes belly doent make sense,,,,it makes moe sense that he was just like christ and was dead and God brought him back to life,,, that wouldnt be the first time God had brought people back to life.

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2008 03:48 PM

he did descend first,,, Ephesians 4:7-9(Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?,,,,, Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale\'s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth Mark 15:28 And the scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And he was numbered with the transgressors. 1 peter 3;18For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 19By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 20Which sometime were disobedient, so he went to preach to the captive souls ,, spirits in prison,,, men that were dead,,, no,,, not the ones here on earth but in hell as 1 peter 4;6 says ,, that ones who were dead