Author Thread: PRAYERS FOR MANILA FLOOD VICTIMS...
Admin

PRAYERS FOR MANILA FLOOD VICTIMS...
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 03:37 AM

It was reported that last saturday,a typhoon and an unusually heavy rainfall was experienced in Manila suburbs and nearby provinces in the Philippines . There are so many casulaties, old men, women ,children, animals crops.... Rich and poor alike suffered devastation. Rescue operations were having a hard time because of the strong current and the high level of the flood.Distribution of food to those stranded on the roofs of their houses were hampered because of the unpassable streets . I've seen on TV two story houses in high end subdivisions submerged in water with only the roof visible.

This another terible blow for the philippines. Lets also pray that Filipinos will come to know the true and living God and depart from idolatry.

My prayer and deep condolence to our filipino brothers and sisters.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 11:21 AM

:purpleangel: I will pray for the Philippines, the people there and here on this forum. May God lift you up over and above the flood.

Isaiah 59:19,

" So shall they fear

The name of the LORD from the west,

And His glory from the rising of the sun;

When the enemy comes in like a flood,

The Spirit of the LORD will lift up a standard against him."

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 12:33 PM

dear aya, i hadnt heard about this.. this is a terrible thing.. yes i will be praying now.

ole cattle

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Sep, 2009 11:01 AM

have been praying for them since I heard on the weekend, and will continue as 53 were dead and 25 are missing.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Sep, 2009 10:43 PM

isaw it in yahoo news but this is another site...http://www.nbni.tv.com

Asia has been experiencing devastation in a week. After Manoila it was samoa and now indonesia earthquake. I am just wondering how the filipinos in Manila will spend their Christmas when it was reported that the water will completely subside in some areas in 2 mos yet...

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2009 12:04 AM

I'm praying that the distribution of food & resources will make their way to the Filipino people & that the flood will recede allowing help to reach those in need.

Janet