Author Thread: Mom died, Jesus love and mercy was there
eith: Eri

View Profile
History
Mom died, Jesus love and mercy was there
Posted : 13 Mar, 2022 01:33 PM

-The goodness of God in the midst of the darkness.-

I spent 4years in a new country, away from my parents . I got my new job, new life but also got abused behind closed doors by relatives in the new land that manipulets my family. I kept it to myself, suffered in silence, at the point to stopped having contact with my parents for the past 2years.

I got the news of mom cancer in january by someone connected to my family tree. So I asked God to make it in time to Italy to hug my mother. God answered.

I truly came in time, I came in the last week of my mom. Feelings of pure love overwelmed me when we said to each other''I love you love of my life''.

My mom passed away th 26th january, and while in coma I said ''God is good, heaven is beautiful''..all of a sudden she made a sound with her voice as to say- 'yes'.

In all this, no matter the death of my mom, I see THE MIRACLE. I SEE God's hand, I SEE God's perfect timing. I see God's MERCY in my life. So great is His love that He has such mercy on me.

Thank you Father.

I learned that truly, He knows how to perform miracles and He also the One that knows the number of our days. Mom is holding my painting of the Lord in her coffin, which statedβ€œI am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.''Praise the Lord always. The afterlife is real my friend

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2022 09:33 AM

Amin!!!!!!Beloved sister!!!!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ˜†πŸŒ·

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2022 01:07 AM

THANK U SO MUCH FOR SHARING U STORY BELOVED SISTER PLUS U SO STRONG FAITH!!!!!!!!GOD IS GREAT & MERCIFUL!!!!!

GLORY HIS NAME ALONE!!!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸŒ·