Author Thread: Peace... why does it feel so elusive? If you'd care to share your thoughts, l welcome the chance to hear what you think.
AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
History
Peace... why does it feel so elusive? If you'd care to share your thoughts, l welcome the chance to hear what you think.
Posted : 7 Apr, 2022 05:57 PM

As for me... l wrote this just a bit ago, concerning my thoughts on where l am, today... l'd like to share it with you: "l am in the keeping of my Heavenly Father... He will lead me through each moment if l give to Him, the fullness of my day. l am, learning to be 'content'. It is a difficult lesson for those of us who still seek to find joy in something we don't have, but nonetheless, desire. To understand that l must be content in the moment, not always longing for other things, is teaching me where it is that l can, at last, find the presence of peace, in each moment. 🙂 As for me... l... am... 'good'!..."

Sammy787

View Profile
History
Peace... why does it feel so elusive? If you'd care to share your thoughts, l welcome the chance to hear what you think.
Posted : 3 Jul, 2022 05:18 PM

My thoughts and some of His too.

Peace is a Person as well as a state in our spirit soul body. Peace is a tranquill state of the soul assured of salvation , content of its earthly lot whatever it may be, married divorced separated widowed or single, and so fearing nothing from God . That peace garrisons your mind as you trust in Him. Philippians 4.6.

Peace is not obtained by efforts of ours save our willingness to Receive a Person, Jesus. Peace cannot be mustered up via some kind of technique. We can only put ourselves in God's hands. Peace of mind is the most valuable thing in existence.

He can bring His peace into any situation regardless of outward circumstances. For His peace comes from His word to us, Peace i leave with you. My own peace i give and bequeath to you. Let not your heart be troubled . stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed. and do not permitt yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled. John 14.27 amplified.