Author Thread: busy
Admin

busy
Posted : 4 Oct, 2009 04:17 PM

ok, i like this girl. the last two times i have ask her out she was busy all the time. how do i work around that?

Linnie41

View Profile
History
busy
Posted : 4 Oct, 2009 06:36 PM

If you're flexible, you could tell her you'd like to take her out, you understand she's really busy, so if she'll name the date and time, you'll work your schedule around it.

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
busy
Posted : 5 Oct, 2009 08:40 AM

Some of us are lonely, so we fill our lives with a lot of activities...then, when we actually WANT to do something with someone, we have obligations that we can't get out of.

I don't know if that might have anything to do with your situtation, but I know that I have been guilty of this in the past. I'm working on changing that now, but a lot of the obligations are still there. That's one reason I'm on this site...I don't have time to meet and date anyone the old-fashioned way! Let me say this, though: if I really wanted to meet someone, I would do everything in my power to clear my schedule, and if I couldn't do it, I would suggest some other times that would work.

View Profile
History
busy
Posted : 5 Oct, 2009 11:53 AM

thanks, that sounds like her.

View Profile
History
busy
Posted : 5 Oct, 2009 04:49 PM

based on your last reply: ask if you can come along to that activity,ask to help her with a volunteer work...offer to help out.... If it truly the case she is too busy. That would be a great way to hang out without the pressures of a first date, since ya all would be "doing" something.

lordsgirl

View Profile
History
busy
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 03:17 PM

Just ask her, when IS she available and get together even if it's for coffee! No one is BUSY ALL the time! unless you live hours away! :glow:

View Profile
History
busy
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 04:48 PM

dear girl, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
busy
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 09:37 AM

Of course, as was already said, she might really just be busy.

Although. I usually do not ask more than twice - I find persistence pays if I really want to date a lady, although I pretty much believe that if a woman does not come around pretty fast - she's not the one for me. My kind of woman does not play games and is emotionally stable. Of course I have no idea what your lady friend is like.

But if you are set on going out with her - it may be time to get creative. If you know where she lives or works you might send her some flowers with a short simple note of appreciation.

If its a matter of her being insecure or gun-shy, make sure all of your communications are lighthearted and include a little humor. OF COURSE, YOU DO NOT WANT TO COME ACROSS AS DESPERATE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES even if she always makes your heart pound.:glow:

I sometimes have scared women away by my straight-forward, candid and romantic approach; although it for the most part it does not bother me if that causes a woman to run the other way - because to make a long story short if that is how she reacts she's probably not the kind of woman I would prefer.

I hope you let us know how things work out for you and it goes in your favor.

View Profile
History
busy
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 11:40 PM

Okay I'm assuming you've sent her a picture right? If not there's your problem.

You say you're really interested in her, do you think she feels the same way? If so, I would suggest for you tell her the truth...

"I'd like to take you out, yet you're always busy so can you set a date that fits your schedule?" If she doesn't reply or make time to go on a date, I'm sorry....but I would stop asking because you'll just end up getting hurt.