Author Thread: Any Hockey Fans out there??
Tarasye

View Profile
History
Any Hockey Fans out there??
Posted : 7 Oct, 2009 03:42 AM

I'm from Sioux Falls SD and LOVE Hockey, anything from Mini Mites to the Stanley Cup. If you like Hockey, I would love to hear from you!

Tarasye

AJeng09

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 06:53 PM

I just started following the great sport a few years ago, and love it (Go Caps!). Started skating, and now I'm in my second year playing in a mens' league.

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 10:32 PM

What do you know! There is another Hockey Fan out there!! But looking at the responses, I know why I am still single lol!

I won't wish you twenty years older, but man, to be twenty years younger!! lol

Tarasye!

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 07:41 PM

Hey, definately a hockey fan i have played since i was four, and quit playing competitely a few years ago but still play in reck hockey league... as you guessed i am from canada,

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 08:49 PM

Well I am not from Canada, but I think the Canadians might adopt me, as I love the game that much! I can't even stand up on ice skates but my daughter was a goalie and she is fearless, all 5'7" 120 lbs! I know she gets the fearless from me, but honestly, I am not sure I could stand at the net and face all those pucks and skates and sticks!

Keep playing! I personally think all sports would be better if they would ice everything down and give em all sticks! Think about it!

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Oct, 2009 10:06 AM

I just like the fights.:ROFL:

My imperfection.

AJeng09

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Oct, 2009 03:09 PM

Though I'm not Canadian, I am from NW Ohio, which means I'm about an hour from Detroit and the bridge to Windsor, ON, so it's definitely a northern region.

I agree, football would be much more fun on ice - it would make being a lineman that much more difficult. ;-)

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2009 05:19 AM

Yeah AJeng, especially if the guys coming at you had big sticks!:applause::yay::peace::laugh:

Tarasye

John_O

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Nov, 2009 06:53 PM

My favorite sport!!! :yay:

I live in the DC area, but been a life long Flyers fan!

Christiandaddy

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Dec, 2009 05:36 PM

Hockey is my second favorite sport (behind soccer). Die-hard Calgary Flames fan, but like the Blues, and Leafs after theml.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Dec, 2009 05:45 PM

I love hockey and my loyalty is Calgary Flames. The sea of red.

Page : 1 2