Author Thread: Where's your most beautiful location?
Admin

Where's your most beautiful location?
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 05:16 PM

The maples up here in Minnesota are turning the most glorious shades of gold and incandescent orange. This prompts the thought, "Where is the most beautiful location in my world?" For me it may be that one hilly stretch of trail just before Grass Lake.

How about yours women? Where's your most magical spot??

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 05:23 PM

dear poochie, id have to say right here on this ranch is to me.

course im quite partial ..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 06:03 PM

Hmmm, it's hard to pick just one! :)

Lake Barkley is very beautiful all year around, to me. Yet, my father's farm always makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

I'm going on a triip to the Smokey mountains this month. I'm sure the fall foliage will be glorious. I plan on taking many many pictures!!

Thank you for posting this thread! It's brought many postitive thoughts!

God Bless,

T

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 07:04 PM

Anywhere at night, out in the country, where I can look up and see millions of stars shining REALLY bright without the lights of the city interfering. It's awesome and reminds me how small I am compared to God, but how big I am in His eyes that He loves me so.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 07:13 PM

Lake Tahoe in Nevada is gorgeous!! I love it there, if only I didn't live so far away.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 11:24 PM

az's funny in that anywhere you go can be the most beautiful one day and next day you think it's terrible.

i'd have to say my favorite place was my great grandma's farm in oregon. gigantic fir trees w/ birds, medow's w/ green grass and beautiful quiet sunsets. that was another time though.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 11:33 PM

i have visited most of the states in United States of America. The most beautiful is oregon as it has the most variety to offer: snow cap moutains, ocean/beaches, fast and good fishing rivers, desert terrain, forests, everything desired recreationally can be reached within 3=4hours.

Nebraska has the friendliest people. Iowa has the best farm soils... wisconsin has the best lakes, Alaska has best wilderness, kentucky has the best grass (lawns!) chicago has the rudest drivers-L.A. likes to honk... etc. on my US travels.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 11:43 PM

You have a nice spirit about you Pooch~~~:angel:

I love Michigan in the Fall~~the trees are breathtaking will all their vivid colors, driving along the lake all the way up North to God's country.

Fresh apple cider, caramel apples,raking up piles of leaves, bon fires, kids rolling in the leaves on a sunny day, bike paths all over the place, country meadows with pumpkin patches and hay rides, beautiful sunsets over the great lakes~~ya, God's country. :angel: :waving:

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 05:39 AM

Joey...especially Frankenmouth for chicken dinner.

I have to give a hugh vote for Southern California on the beach.

Rosemarie00

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 08:07 AM

I have not been to the states much, the only place I really spent some time in is Montana,where my daughter and her husband live with there family.

My most beautiful place is northern Saskatchewan and Manitoba Canada.

In my back yard bears sometimes wonder in to our little village, you can hear coyotes howling in our back yard, weasels running accross our garden, a fox passing by our front yard, it is really nice.

Our little village in Manitoba, is in the middle of the forest, in the summer it is green everything is so green, in the winter it is like a winter wonderland. The trees are covered in frost, I will take some pictures and post them

In Saskatchewan there is a small city named Laronge, once you get there it is said that is where the road ends.

Some Amercians think that it is cold in Canada all the time, it is not so in the summer it can get hot.

Anyway God bless you and keep you safe.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 12:09 PM

thank you for asking this question. this is fun. :applause:

Page : 1 2