Author Thread: Why is a Long Distance relationship never built on the fear of God, and ľ, and my question is who is not credible in the eyes of God?
Fearing11^

View Profile
History
Why is a Long Distance relationship never built on the fear of God, and ľ, and my question is who is not credible in the eyes of God?
Posted : 10 Oct, 2022 07:18 PM

Why is a Long Distance relationship never built on the fear of God, and ľ, and my question is who is not credible in the eyes of God?

I go through several profiles of women on CDFF, and analyzes according to the scriptures (the word of God). And finally I realized that each profile has a different design on Cdff

Today on Christian dating sites they are open to the public, and each person can take an (e) identity (es) which is false or true. they are Christian since it is a Christian site of course. they can even hide their real identities We do not even really know the people and my question who this man where who is really this woman behind his computer where are portable. Am I speaking with an honest person or not?.

I know that there are honest Christian men and women on dating sites but they are rare, because we quite often meet malicious people who are scams on dating sites they are everywhere.

During a first contact with a man or a woman on a dating site who you say they are Christian, you must know their beliefs vis-a-vis God, and their true beliefs. Did he search the Holy Scriptures (the Bible). What does he know of God and his existence?

What are his experiences with God in his life? Are they born again or new in Christ? Is he an active member of his Church

I would like to clarify the mistrust on a long distance relationship, first of all in our exchanges via E-mail our messages must be based on truth and trust, we must also be honest You have to establish a bond of absolute trust. You must avoid all forms of lies that can break your relationships at some point.

1) in a long distance relationship:

A) communication is important via video call whatsapp Messenger or Facebook messenger text messages are important.

a) adaptation with the person

b) getting to know each other: the characters of the other.

B) without communication no long distance relationship between the two partners. this is the key in a relationship communication.

Now to the Spiritual point of view between the two partners

When we communicate with a Christian man or woman we must be certain that it is a serious communication, and the person does not come to have fun with our personalities where our feelings and to waste our time.

A long distance relationship between the two partners fears God, it is a relationship that is on the leading of the Holy Spirit of God, and both partners have a good knowledge concerning the word of God, there are also fasts of prayer between the two partners has long distance in order to have the probation of God, where the word of God for approved this relation between the two partners.

A Christian woman who fears God and who walks in holiness and purity of body and heart and who dresses in modesty is a woman who is a precious stone, she is a rare pearl. She is a serious, honest woman whose life is pleasing in the eyes of God.

A God-fearing Christian woman is a woman who creates a bond of trust with her long-distance partner with whom they wish to have a family and have children.

She is a woman with a vision for the future.

Those who bother me today the majority of white women they are racist: when you are black they have only one conception: you want with them for the French papers, or for the residence papers of the United States of America I don't Don't ignore it, but not all men are like that. There are some who are. looking for true love to build a home.L

thismindbeinyou2

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2022 04:31 AM

Christians have put their faith in the God of love..they should live godly lives & they should no longer fear Him as they did before they were saved..on a Christian dating site, everyone is free to chose whoever they wish to be their friend..if they wish to have their choices narrow..we cannot condemn them or accuse them of having evil thoughts towards others..people are free to chose whomever they wish..as long as everyone is happy...what difference does it make..if someone is unhappy with us..all we can do is to pray for them & ask God to soften their hearts..right?..if you need help in finding someone..I will be happy to help you..or anyone else..we are a Christian bookstore and we have a free singles ministry...let me know if I can help you..please.