Author Thread: Single woman in Norway!
NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Single woman in Norway!
Posted : 30 Dec, 2022 05:46 PM

I should introduce myself so here goes nothing: I'm a 34 year old Norwegian, 5'7", curvy, brunette, blue eyes, never married, no kids. Would normally only look for men in Scandinavia, but I am opening up to the idea of looking in the UK as well, as the market in Scandinavia in my age group is not that abundant. I am a part of a pentecostal church, and grew up in a Christian family with 3 younger brothers. (Two are married, and I am the aunt of soon to be 4 kids.) I am a social worker working in caring for young adults with mental disabilities. I love baking, knitting, hiking, winter sports (on TV) and arts and crafts. I am looking for a single (never married or could be widowed) Christian man to get to know, befriend and hopefully develop a long term relationship with. I don't want any biological children, but I am definately open to having step-kids, foster kids or even adopting kids. I don't date men who smokes as I get really sick from the smell of all tobacco. If I find love abroad I will be the one to relocate, 😝unless the man insists on doing it, and it is possible for him to get a job in Norway ect. Looking for men 30-44 years old who loves Jesus above all and has a job and a "mature" lifestyle.

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
Single woman in Norway!
Posted : 30 Dec, 2022 06:41 PM

Hey sis - welcome back!

Although it means that your recent connection didn't turn out to be what you were looking for - it is great to see you again.. hope to see more of you on the forums

Josephchetti22

View Profile
History
Single woman in Norway!
Posted : 18 Jan, 2023 02:24 PM

Hello...nice to meet you..loved your intro

eith: Eri

View Profile
History
Single woman in Norway!
Posted : 3 Feb, 2023 04:11 PM

God bless you sis and neighbour , may the Lord send you the right person at the right timing! Blessings from Sweden

savedinflorida2015

View Profile
History
Single woman in Norway!
Posted : 6 Feb, 2023 04:47 PM

welcome to the website