Author Thread: obama is goin against christian morals..
Admin

obama is goin against christian morals..
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 07:42 PM

dear folks, i just read where obama was quoted as saying to the gay rights folks.. that he will change the law and allow them to comeout in the military and also to change state laws to allow gay partners to be able to obtain marriages and the rights as a married couple..

this man is going against all that GOD moraly asks of HIS people. proposing and promising to make the law changes to allow all of this..

its against biblical.. and should be stopped.. cast your vote and let your christian views be held up. speak out on said subjects..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 05:02 AM

Waaaaahhhhh!!!!I want my government healthcare,to heck with those babies!!!

oneway

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 11:47 AM

He's going against Christian morals because he isn't a Christian. He sat under Jeremiah Wright for 20 years, by his own admission, who spews hate and racism. Some of you may have missed the "freudian slip" made by Obama when he was campaigning...I caught it on the news the next day...here is the video clip, straight from the horse's mouth.

I seem to have a little trouble with posting links, if this one doesn't work, just google "my muslim faith" and it will pop right up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw

explor_r

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 12:05 PM

The only thing i'm hearing from these posts is that we are sitting back letting our country go to hell in a handbasket at the hands of those in office & those who stand up for their rights. Well then stop sitting there & stand up. Like the gays have & made themselves a voice to let the nation know what they want. We are being trampled upon by those who have found their voice & have taken action. So, if we don't want to have our Christian rights & morals, our human rights whitewashed then lets start standing up for what we want. Oneway is the only one in here who is actually standing up for human rights with abortion. If you want to do something then start looking up people with the same views to organise together against these tragedies. Check out the links Oneway has posted maybe it will move us into action.

oneway

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 12:26 PM

Amen Sister explor r....but I have to say that this is ALL GOD. He is looking for people to stand against the slaughter of innocent children!!! When my outrage at Obama's stand on abortion surpassed my desire to help these babies He began to use me. When my outrage surpassed my own personal feelings, "I can't look at the photos of those aborted babies, it hurts too much," He began to use me. For those of you who want to help save these women and babies, google "Crisis Pregnancy Center" in your town. They are Christian run and will train. I work in the busiest center in the west, we save through the Lord, 200 babies a month and lead women to Christ. The only thing greater than saving a baby from abortion is my salvation. This is powerful and you will never regret becoming involved. Please save the babies...the tide is turning in favor of life but now we really need to get involved and dig in. Blessings.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 01:23 PM

You have 2 choices pray that god changes the President or form a new party.

A new party would have to start at the ground and work its way up.Always thought that would have to happen to change the country.:excited:

However,it would have to be something that appealed to the common voter.It is possible to have christian values without making it look like a bunch of radicals.Just run for a local office as an independent and stay in touch with the party to get started.

Ever read the Federalist Papers.It is a book I bought many years ago then lost it before I read it.It was wriiten by our 1st party.The Federalist Party.Good name of a party.

As for Obama, it is a different generation that allowed aboration to start here.We can not blame a party or person now.You have 2 choices run for office or go to the clinics and try to change the minds of the women.

Either act by running for office or go to the person and share your faith.

George washington who was the 1st Federalist Preident helped from the parties ideas.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 03:07 PM

The address for the white house is,

1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Washington DC

I do not have the zip cade but you all can find it.As I said before pray for the prez and write him a letter.Positive letters about your concerns get a response.Just tell him your stand and ask him to support it.

This is for you ole cattle, and you manofgod42.

Also,tell Mr.Obama you are praying for him to make the right decsion.

Manofgod42 is it wise to make wise cracks about health care when someone made a comment about having a health issue?

You wrote,wahhhh,I want my haelth care!!!!!

Do you have seizures?No medical Ins.I am useless to do anything for god or myself.That medicene is not cheap.My concern is taking care of myself right now.No job is hard.

Where is that love for your brother?

My abilty to drive depends on that also.

I am against abortion and gay rights.

:hearts: Getting back on my feet comes 1st.The place I worked at paid my Insurance until November.

Your comments were not well received.If it was not for jesus what would I do?

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 04:47 PM

dear dg, thank you for that address and your advice..

i feel for you and think that social security and medicade and medicare and all government programs to help the poor, disabled and the elderly are good things. whether it be for food , for housing, eleactricity help etc.. theyre all good programs that are there to help those less fortunate. and the bible clearly tells us to help those less fortunate.

most of our churches even do the same programs and help folks.. this is all good by me. and in no way is that bein immoral. i will always support that..

the immorality topics and laws and all i will never support.

i will be prayin for you now. i pray you get well and that you are always able to have the meds you need to live your life good. folks that have never had to buy medicine monthly and for the rest of ones life, or get caught without health insurance and needed it ,well they really havent gotten a clue .. my medicines are outrageous. but i also like you, have to have them to live and function.. so the docs say anyways hehe.. i believe em.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 05:40 PM

Dgrimater.....uh lets see....on one hand we have your free healthcare..(wich is not free by the way,but comes at the expense of the taxpayers)...on the other hand we have BILLIONS OF DEAD BABIES.....hmmmm....tough choice...I think Ill take the babies....Like I said before Pres. Obama is the most pro-abortion Pres. in his.

His first act as pres.was the freedom of choice act.wich basically takes all limits off abortion.

I will not apologise for this and Im really not concerned with how it was received,your blaming Bush,Really,the most pro life pres. in history....hmmmm

In Christ

steve

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 05:59 PM

Oh and dgri,you are not against abortion,you voted for it with your vote for Obama,so dont even claim that!

In Christ

steven

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 06:05 PM

So look god in the face on judgement day and tell him why you choose yourself over billions of babies,or better yet tell the babies,Im sure theyll be sitting there!Quit whining to me about it!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8