Author Thread: obama is goin against christian morals..
Admin

obama is goin against christian morals..
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 07:42 PM

dear folks, i just read where obama was quoted as saying to the gay rights folks.. that he will change the law and allow them to comeout in the military and also to change state laws to allow gay partners to be able to obtain marriages and the rights as a married couple..

this man is going against all that GOD moraly asks of HIS people. proposing and promising to make the law changes to allow all of this..

its against biblical.. and should be stopped.. cast your vote and let your christian views be held up. speak out on said subjects..

ole cattle

Rosemarie00

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 10:16 PM

We must remember that God is on our side, that where sin abounds grace much more abounds and Jesus is coming back soon for us.

Praise Jesus our Lord and Savoiur.

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 07:09 AM

Rose

You live in a pretty place. Is it getting cold yet?

To say Jesus is comming back soon is a cop out or a suicide wish.

Paul was silly enough to say the same thing and he remained a single man, which is against God's plan.

Isaiah 65:17-23 says the world will never come to an end.

Alcohol and drugs are much bigger issues effecting family lives which our government isn't addressing.

Shalom

Dan

explor_r

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 04:22 PM

Steven I think your personal attacks are getting out of hand for this group. Attacked upon digi in the other thread about politics & your comment attacking me when you have obviously not read my thread posted here not long ago about living by emotions. It's right on the front page in Christian morals you can go look yourself. If I was to live by emotions then I would be resorting to lowering my standards to name calling & personal attacks against your person as well as jumping into a tizzy when I read your post about me last night but, I had not.

What I do want to address though is that I do have alot of passion for what I believe in. I believe like the good samaratin, that a man should not be left beatin & left to die due to selfishness, hate or financial needs. The good samaritin did pay all his medical needs as long he needed out of his love for one of Gods children As long as i'm able to help any person finances, time & feelings will not get in the way of helping any of Gods children in need.

Yes, I have passion for aborted children & the mothers, thats why when oneway posted the videos about being born alive after being aborted & left to die I did not just cry over the moms & babies (yes I cried- awfull emotion) & it wasnt from what was in the video but, from oneways passion to step up & make a difference. I had put forth the effort 'to see how I can go about to help the situation. Thats what moves us into action to change things in the world is passion. If it were emotions that drive us then we end up doing things on spur of the moment that we regret later such as blowing up a planned parenthood. I won't do that for passion of babies because that does not solve the problem but, using your head to correct & educate is what will make the difference.

I will communicate with you with out all the emotion & will not resort to lowering myself to name calling & expect the same from you for myself & my brethren Digi.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 05:00 PM

On every issue we will not agree on.We will have differences in the order in which they should be handled.I have gone to pro life rallies, in the past voted for pro life conservatives.

when the republicians from Ohio stole our workmans comp money to get party members elected all over the USA in 2004 I was not happy.This was a call I felt that needed to be addresed in My voting.In 2006 I voted for Ted Strickland as Gov.A Democrate.I felt it was the right thing to do.A year later he removed a freind in the Att.Generels office for having an affair.He has made it clear misconduct of any sort and you are gone.This has impressed me.Ted did go to bible college and was at one time a pastor.Why would a X pastor get into politcs?and run as a Democrate? However, he and I disagree only on the abortion issue.One issue is not enough not to vote for somebody.:glow: He has fired other people for racism and misconduct.No one is perfect.He has his faults.

He did restore honor to the office.Having somebody practice many christian values in office still gets blessed by god.:peace::laugh:

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 05:49 PM

dear happy, huh??

your words here

To say Jesus is comming back soon is a cop out or a suicide wish.

mine here

wow! how could you even say that to rose? its a cop out or suicide wish ?

it is so written .. and i believe my bible.. JESUS is coming quickly.

revelation 3:10-11 10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.

I Am Coming Quickly

revelations 22:20-21 20 He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly."

Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 06:20 PM

Explore r

It is my beleif that liberalism in general is evil!They are the party of immorality!They stand for abortion on demand homosexuality,They are constantly playing the race card,and stirring up racial tensions,my attacks are against liberal principles in general,not anyone personally,no,conservitives are not perfect,no party or man is,but they hold a lot closer to biblical principles than the democrats.If you want to debate this issue point for point,we can do that.But only if you are going to be intellectually honest.digi ,Your comment about one issue not being enough to cast a vote,well I might agree with you if that one issue wasnt the COLD BLOODED MURDER OF GODS CREATED BEINGS!!!!!!!!!just a minor little issue huh?

In Christ

Steven

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 06:22 PM

dear man, i do agree with explor here that your remarks here lately have not been good choices. the insults name calling and the mean spirited words need to stop. i ask you please do stop .. you can make your point without em. i know you can do better as i have seen you do better.. but now it seems as if you are getting worse when someone doesnt agree with you.. i understand folks can get a little wound up sometimes about things they believe strongly.. but this isnt even just speaking and it slipped out. no here you actually have to think and spell and type your words. so there is no escuse for it.

and explor and dg i do commend you for holding your tongue.. that takes alot to do sometimes. you make your points without name calling and insults and whatnots..

thanks everyone

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 06:26 PM

Oh and thanks Cattle for standing up for the word of god against Happy,not sure Where hes coming from yet,my question to happy would be do you beleive the bible(old and new testament) is the innerrant word of god,because if you do then Im not sure where you get some of your...uhh...Ideas.........?????

In Christ

Steven

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 06:38 PM

dear man, youre welcome and thank you for tonin it down some..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 06:53 PM

dear HEAVENLY FATHER, i come to you tonight to ask that YOU forgive me of my sins so that i may come to YOU asking with a pure heart that you be with each person here and may each one of us find that perfect peace within ourselves. that we each one find happiness and then the love of our lives.. i ask that the lonliness will be spared and the discontent will become contented within each one of us . i ask that all of the past and present pain and suffering be no longer with any of us. i ask that each one of us will be a good testimony to YOU .. and i ask that the truth of YOUR WORDS be spoken out here and that if anyone is lost they will come to know sweet JESUS as their personal SAVIOR. and i ask that if anyone is backsliding LORD that they be brought back near to YOU. so satan cannot get to them. i ask that YOU also help this site to continue to run for us all in YOUR NAME .. and i wanna thank YOU for all that YOU have done for us already and for all that YOU are doing now and for all that YOU are gonna do for us all in the future.. i ask you all this in JESUS PRECIOUS NAME i do pray.. amen

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8