Author Thread: Obama and those babies who live through abortion
oneway

View Profile
History
Obama and those babies who live through abortion
Posted : 11 Oct, 2009 12:35 PM

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=7030bd098cca768e72d111&skin_id=801&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Obama is issuing a second death sentence on the babies who actually live through abortion. PLease view this video for info....CAUTION: there is video of a deceased baby who lived through the abortion only to be abandoned by the abortionist and his staff to die alone in an empty room.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 05:12 AM

pure,unadulterated,evil.

explor_r

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 09:21 AM

This is the descision of the President obama after just what 2 days ago addressing the nation with his "human rights" speach. A video of his speach is below as well as his descision on babies who are born alive after abortion.

Obama Addresses the Human Rights Campaign (HRC)

by: vanessaaishacolemanSunday, October 11, 2009 at 12:59:00 PM EDTRating:

President Obama addressed the largest gay rights group, the Human Rights Campaign last night on the eve of the National Equality March. This speech came at a crucial point in the relationship between the LGBTQ community and the President. The Obama campaign made many promises to the LGBTQ community during the 2008 campaign and in return the LGBTQ community came out with tremendous support for the candidate.

However little progress has been made since January 20 on the biggest issues facing the LGBTQ community such as marriage equality and of course the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy of the US Army. This lack of progress on the part of the Obama administration has left many in the LGBTQ community feeling abandoned and that their issues have been pushed to the side to make room for issues such as the healthcare debate and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

In his speech yesterday President Obama made clear that there should be no questioning about whether or not he is an ally to the LGBTQ community:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYHm0RyCyfU&feature=player_embedded

http://www.jasonejohnson.com/2008/09/born-alive-truthorg.html

So, us as Christians & americans & humans what can we do? Sit back & say this awful & discracefull, inhuman, unmoral, evil? This is Obamas "human rights" campain. Let's not just sit back & let our counrty & the deploration or morals be taken.

oneway

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 10:10 AM

Remember that we as believers will be judged not only for what we have done in Christ but what we haven't done. If we have done nothing to stand against the slaughter of innocent babies, there is blood on our hands as well. Please check out:

www.40daysforlife.com

This ministry is into it's 16th day and many babies have been saved from abortion, abortion workers have quit their jobs. God's heart is for these precious children and the deceived abortion industry. You can help by going to this website, you can help by donating some of your time in yours or a nearby city. Blessings.

explor_r

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 11:47 AM

I want to thank you for standing up & speaking out loud for what you believe so strongly. I am appalled by the moral decline of our nation at the hands of Obama & our nation. I had posted the reply on the post through your inspiration with the question "what can we do"? It was a question rather than a statement although I phrased it as a statement & you replied with the 40 days for life webpage. As I had opened the page I started crying not due to what he said but, because of you speaking out of passion for life & sharing with us. I, as many others may not know what to do against these tragedies against life & thanks to your heart & effort have shown us we can make a difference by taking action in sharing & being involved. I really hope that your posts touch many more hearts than just mine as we know that with the gay rights it's the #'s that count & us as Christians have taken such a passive role in the moral or lack of moral descisions in America. I know myself I have wanted to be more activley involved with abortion rights & animal rights but do not know how to go about it. I want to thank you for opening the door for others to start seeing that YES we need a change. Certainly not the change that we are recieving with Obama but a true change with Christian view rather than a non Christian view. If we all would just do as the man stated in the 40 days for life video & start to pray daily & fast & TAKE ACTION. Sister, I appreciate you.

Your sister in the Lord

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 12:58 PM

Yes oneway is wonderful christian lady,thank god for you,and standing up for the unborn!

In Christ

Steven