Author Thread: All of the women of faith on this site
Admin

All of the women of faith on this site
Posted : 13 Oct, 2009 10:18 AM

There are some really awesome women on this site!!!!

But I really want to express my deep appreciation for the deidicated..." Bible believing " women on this site!!!!!!Yahooo!!!!! All of you make my heart sing and some of you make my heart pound also (lol):hearts: Thats not lip service or meant to be self-serving, at all - and includes all of those I will never talk to for whatever reason.

It's not possible for one to be a real woman of Faith, for the most part, unless one knows and believes the word of God. If a person does not know the word of God, they usually do not really believe it. If they did believe it they would make a point of learning it. And if a person has no power that means they do not understand it - or they do not believe it.

So again... alll you Bible believing women of faith - I LOVE YOU!

I would say "God bless you" but I know He already has and will continue to.

And I have all of the more appreciation for those of you who are fearless. Wow!!! What a complete turn-on:yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2009 02:50 PM

Miracles,

I have it on my profile and have told them in person and they still think I am kidding~~Geesh! :rolleyes:

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2009 01:24 PM

It's probably not something most women would feel comfortable doing but the best thing to do would be to make that clear when you talk to them on the phone - before you ever go out with them. Of course if you do that you will see those type of guys cancel their dates with you; but that's what you would want, right?

Page : 1 2