Author Thread: All of the women of faith on this site
Admin

All of the women of faith on this site
Posted : 13 Oct, 2009 10:18 AM

There are some really awesome women on this site!!!!

But I really want to express my deep appreciation for the deidicated..." Bible believing " women on this site!!!!!!Yahooo!!!!! All of you make my heart sing and some of you make my heart pound also (lol):hearts: Thats not lip service or meant to be self-serving, at all - and includes all of those I will never talk to for whatever reason.

It's not possible for one to be a real woman of Faith, for the most part, unless one knows and believes the word of God. If a person does not know the word of God, they usually do not really believe it. If they did believe it they would make a point of learning it. And if a person has no power that means they do not understand it - or they do not believe it.

So again... alll you Bible believing women of faith - I LOVE YOU!

I would say "God bless you" but I know He already has and will continue to.

And I have all of the more appreciation for those of you who are fearless. Wow!!! What a complete turn-on:yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Oct, 2009 10:53 PM

Hey Miracles~~That was really nice of you and a refreshing breeze of God flowing through this forum. THANKS!

I would like to say the same about the bible believing men on here that treat us ladies like~~ladies!

Applause to all of you that especially encourage all of us to stay close to the Lord in all conduct~~~:applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 08:15 AM

You mean some Bible believing men do not? Of course I know thats true, but may be you could be more specific - so as to enlighten those who do not treat you like a lady.

BUT ALSO IN RELATION TO THAT

But one thing I need to say and I most certainly am not pointing this at you - but if women expect to be treated like ladies they need to act like such. We are not under obligation to put up with any time of sarcasm or any other type of unladylike behavior.

If a woman thinks she can treat me that way I will let her know otherwise really fast - and short of name calling or profanity (neither of which I am prone to anyway) what I have to say to her might not be liked at all - and I might also not be treating her "like a lady" so to speak. I will be quite candid about what I think of her behavior.

I also am an affectionate sort of guy - if I call her sweetie or similar terms which I often do - its on her if she takes offense to that. I am who I am and I make no apologies for it. Unless a guy is using some type of sexual innuendo or suggestions - or calling her names =- I do not think ladies should consider men's statements to be disrespectful. In most cases that is just being super-sensitive & silly. Those ladies should consider it a compliment

I am also not here to please the supersensitive types or anyone else here. I follow principle from the word to the best of my ability - and my personality is my personality

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 08:21 AM

But also thank you very much Joey for the compliment and your encouragement to Bible believing men.

But I also need to comment that there are a lot of both sexes that are Born Again - and they believe the Bible but it is of almost zero good to them - because

they don't believe it entirely - or pick & choose

they do not know it or study

they dont understand it

and they do not make a practice of reading it & applying the principles or a daily basis

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 01:03 PM

Thanks for clarity, Miracles~~I look at everything as a case by case situation~~that way I don't out ALL Christian men in a box just like I don't want to be thrown into the mix of ALL or MOST Christian women.

I usually get along with men that are free to be themselves within the boundaries of the word, which to me is the law of love. Bible thumping and lording their authority over me does not get me to look at them twice for relationship material for sure. They are motivated by the law and fear~not Agape love.

The same goes for women who lump all Christian men into one category~~wounded people wound people. Wounds that have not healed enough~~WILL~~manifest.

Being called nice words like sweetie, hun, or dear don't intimidate me or cause alarm in me~~unless more intimate talk follows. I have only dated one Christian man out of several in the past two years, that believe what the bible says about fornication being a "today" sin. Most feel it is prehistoric and for "another" dispensation. :rolleyes:

After the first or second date, not from this site~~(but I have read it from some here) I have been informed that they are not willing to wait for marriage for lovemaking/sex. Some will use the lovemaking term to make it sound more acceptable. lol~~

Then I get asked by a so called "man of God" obnoxious, personal, carnal questions that got his post deleted. I won't even repeat his questions but it only says one thing to me~ "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks"~~A TRUE, MATURE man of God will apologize for that kind of talk if it was a slip of the tongue. But to slip that much?~~he is not mature in my eyes.

When I get insulted by certain ones~~I know instantly they have religious, control issues and are NOT intimate with the Lord~~Bless em anyhow~~:peace:

We all struggle with sin and temptation and after being married it is a difficult thing to be single but when a person, male or female~~compromises on a daily basis with no convictions about it?~~I can't follow a man like that.

Most of the men I have talked to in these forums or read their posts~~bless me with their true desire to follow Jesus and be in a relationship with Him first as well as find their mate. If they put apologies out here for a slip of the tongue or some un Christ like behavior~~that is cool.

Anyhow, thanks for the dialogue bro~~we are all learning and growing together~~by GRACE. :purpleangel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 01:37 PM

JustJoey

Thanks for your reply. I have had several other ladies tell me almost exactly what you have. It makes me kind of fired up mad when I hear Christian (or socalled I would have no way of knowing) who believe of act like that.

But you will solve that problem for the most part by finding men who are well studied and actually believe the word of God. The kind of disgust I feel for men who are like you described ..well, I won't go any deeper into. But again - you can eliminate that by asking good questions and being full of the word yourself.

But that problem is solved for me - in that I am looking for a wife not a Long Term Relationship. I am not going to turn this into a debate over that issue, but I will say that it is the more Biblical approach and there is a ton of evidence for it in the word.

Of course you do not want a man who uses the word to beat you into submissiveness - and he should not have any need to either - but you certainly are far better off with a man who is well studied and actually believes the word. "Bible thumper" probably not - "well versed, knowledgeable & understanding of scripture>HECK YES":glow:

Your comments are very well taken.

Thank you sister Joey

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 02:46 PM

You are right~~A lot of questions will hurt no one if they are humble~~ Especially when you are looking at marriage to someone for the rest of your born days on earth! :laugh:

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 03:46 PM

Yes.. You might also do what I have seen other women do and put in your profile that you are not having sex outside of marriage - although some guys will think that may be you don't really mean it unless you tell them verbally also.

Great truth "Wounded people wound" I may use that and hope may be other do to in posts.

Also thank you for reminding me that if she hasn't been healed that its guaranteed to manifest. I know that already but helps to be reminded. Some minor stuff I could deal with -and most people probably have a little - but the serous cases can kill a person depending on how much truth they have and their willingness but those are still very dangerous.

Thanks again JustJoey

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Oct, 2009 09:50 PM

I am with MiraclesHappen. It is an encouragement to see so many christian women seeking God with all their hearts. Keep it up!

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 11:23 PM

:glow:

patou

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2009 09:15 PM

I must admit that I've been learning a lot from all of your

viewpoints.Keep it up and God bless :angel: