Author Thread: Ready To Leave Here (And All "dating" Sites)
musician47

View Profile
History
Ready To Leave Here (And All "dating" Sites)
Posted : 28 Feb, 2023 06:43 AM

I again, for the millionth time, have had my face verbally slapped by a very unstable woman. Are they ALL mentally challenged on this site, and the rest, SCAMMERS?! I am totally fed up and sick of this and all dating sites, as of today. They all have an ax to grind, a chip on their shoulder, and I will not be their whipping boy any longer. What a way to have your day started by reading a hateful, scathing message from someone who up until now, had been so nice and caring. I'm tired of dancing to the tune of "Jekyl And Hyde", the "Bipolar Boogy" as it were. I don't do that song and dance any longer. It's clear that Satan is taking over minds of both men and women, I'm not singling out the ladies at all. Minds being handed over to a depraved being. I have said all I am going to say, and probably will not be back to read any responses. May God protect all of you from what is happening to more and more souls in these, the last days before Christ's return for His church. God bless all.

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2023 05:00 PM

STAA TISS TIX 😂 10-4 on th' statistics and ballistics. 😜

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2023 12:13 PM

Yes Statistics

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2023 06:53 AM

😊 🌹

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2023 08:54 AM

By the way

Christian dating sites now are very expensive after 2020.

They have more serious seeking members and have MODERATORS! Daily on site.

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2023 04:25 PM

Well after that mess with Zoosk, I won't be going to any of them, I can assure. I kept getting emails thanking me for buying more time and that they were about to hit my debit card, I went into panic, called them... That went on for several weeks until finally I got them to totally delete my account which I thought they had already done, led me believe they had. I'm to the point I'm just here for laughs and for helping Admin bump off scammers. These 20 year olds send me winks, I don't respond and start the countdown...3...2...1 Boom! I come back and sure enough they've been banned. I don't even bother communicating with them. I'm right about them ever single time.

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2023 04:27 PM

And my eyesight is failing me anyway. EVERY single time, not "ever". 😡

Page : 1 2 3