Author Thread: Belief in christian values equals a partner who won't cheat
romanticguy_1973

View Profile
History
Belief in christian values equals a partner who won't cheat
Posted : 20 Mar, 2023 08:51 AM

Ok now i'm not saying that is always the case but i firmly believe that finding a partner that considers themselves a christian and who believes in god at least doesn't garantee you that your partner will not cheat or will always be honest with you in a relationship but i think it is a good start and the basis to start on.Cause let's face it.Why is there so much cheating around theses days and why is there so many singles out there who don't have what it takes to make longterm relationships work? Well the answer is pretty obvious.You look around theses days and outside of this site.For example go on another site like plenty of fish or other well known dating sites and how many profiles will you come accross where people will say that they are christian?Frankly not many.In many of thoses sites there is usually a category where people can say if they are religious or not and usually in that category they are way too quick to write 'NON RELIGIOUS' as if putting that they are is like something to be embarassed about or the most un-cool thing ever.Theses days lots of people cheat.Lots of people play head games.Lots of people are dishonest when entering into relationships or when dating.Its not being negative its just being honest about how the state of dating has become in 2023.It's not enjoyable for me to say it but it is a fact.And if you don't believe me just look everywhere in magazines,on television and on the internet and ask anyone on the street and most people will tell you that the dating situation out there theses days is bad.And what do all thoses people that behave badly on the dating scene all usually have in common? They have no religious beliefs at all.They don't believe in god and dont have values and morals.A person that believe in god and considers themselves a christian would not think of cheating.They would not think of purposely playing head games with someone.They would not think of purposely lying to someone.Thats just the way it is.Thoses that usually do all thoses things to people with no remorse or regret usually dont believe in god and have no faith or beliefs in anything.Thus they have no values and morals.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Belief in christian values equals a partner who won't cheat
Posted : 20 Mar, 2023 02:29 PM

Cheating isn't just a problem between the two partners. The cheater also has a much bigger issuee facing his/her Creator with that kind of sin, not only sinning against his/her own body but also against someone elses body.

I believe in the no cheating policy where if my future husband decides to cheat on me, he also decides to end our marriage. I would have loved to have a marriage contract where it said that if one of the couple cheated the other would be left with all of their posessions (house, car, bank account(custody of the kids)). This would possibly limit cheating to a minimum.